Sad

Sad by Maroon 5

-

I'm in love with Luke Hemmings!

I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out.

"Where's Luke?" I asked Michael who was about to leave the school probably to go get Panda Express.

"No clue" he replied and I started to run down the hallway again. I don't even care if I look stupid.

All I know is, that I need to find Luke like now!

I peeked into the detention room and spotted him, well his hair. I quickly opened the door and the teacher sitting in the front of the room looked up from his book.

"Fill this out"

I grabbed the paper he held out to me before sitting next to Luke who I think is actually sleeping. I poked him with the end of my pencil but he didn't react.

"Luke"I whispered

Nothing.

"Luke"

Nothing again.

"Lukeybear"

This time he lifted his head, he was playing with his lip ring with his teeth.

"Bubblegum" he smiled which made me smile "never thought of you as the type to get detention"

"I didn't" I told him in a hushed voice "I needed to tell you something"

"Then go ahead" he grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

I took a deep breath before I said it "I love you"

The corner of his lips pulled up "You do?"

I nodded with a huge smile "I do"

-

  Luke played with a peice of my hair as I fiddled with the hem of his jumped.

We are currently laying on the trampoline next to each other.

"I'm dropping out of high school" Luke said which made me freeze up.

"W.what?"

"We are going to tour with One Direction" he told me "it's an incredible opportunity for us"

"I know it is" I mumbled.

This is amazing for them since they all have been working so hard for this and I'm just being selfish.

"And I'm happy for you" I quickly added forcing a smile.

"Thank you" he smiled back and placed a small kiss on my nose.

"When do you leave?" I buried my face in Luke's chest.

"2 weeks" I should've went with him