Partition

Partition by Beyonce! 

(Picture of Bear)

-

"Let's name him Penguin!" Luke exclaimed making me roll my eyes.

"We are not naming him Penguin!" I told him looking at the cute golden retriever puppy, that was sleeping in my lap.

While Luke and I were at the park earlier we found this little guy all alone and dirty, so we brought him home with us. Now he's sound asleep and he snores louder then Luke.

"Okay, how about Luke?" he suggested

I hit his shoulder making him chuckle.

"Fine you pick one then"

"Fine" I bit the instead of my cheek and all of a sudden a name came to me "BEAR!"

"Where?" Luke looked around like an idiot.

"His name is Bear" I stated and picked him up bringing him face level to mine.

His big eyes met mine and then he licked my face making me giggle loudly.

"See he likes his name!" I giggled some more because he was attacking my face with doggie kisses.

Luke chuckled and rubbed his head "Hello Bear Hemmings"

"No just Bear" I corrected

"Fine with me"

"I'm taking Bear to practice" Luke said "you want to come?"

I shook my head "I'm good, I'm actually going to finishing reading"

He nodded taking Bear's paw making it 'wave' at me "Say bye mum!"

I smiled and turned my attention back to my book.

We have had Bear for only a day now and he's absolutely amazing.

He makes me happy and as much as I don't want to admit it, Luke does too.

Maybe my parents shipping me out here wad the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I was just finishing the 5th chapter when I heard a mobile ringing from downstairs.

I got up and quickly followed the sound.

A black mobile was hung up next to the fridge, I don't remember that being there.

Shrugging, I got it off the hook and placed it to my ear.

"Hello"

"Thank god!" It was Luke "could you please come get Bear? He took a um....wee on Ashton"

I couldn't help but laugh at that which caused Luke to laugh.

"Shut up mate!" I heard Ashton yell in the background "it was my favorite shirt too!"

I chuckled some more before I stopped "I'll be there in 10"

I hung it up and shook my head.

Good job Bear!

After I put my jacket on, I walked out the door and locked it quickly.

I then started to skip to Ashton's house which is weird because I haven't skipped since I was like 5.

I made my way up to the front door and knocked once.

Rivera opened the door just as she blew a bubble.

"Hey Lake!" she greeted with a smile "they are in the same place"

I nodded and walked in towards the door I went in last time.

I heard Luke's loud voice and also Michael's.

"Geez you lads are loud" I stated walking in.

"Shut up!"

Michael and Luke were fighting over a game they were playing on Xbox. Bear was between them taking a nap.

"I thought you lads were suppose to be practicing " I said as I sat on the other side of Michael.

"Well we were but Ashton wanted to hold the puppy and you saw what that got him"he chuckled

"You should've seen his face!" Luke exclaimed, his eyes never left the tele.

"Priceless" Michael added with a smirk.

I reached over him and grabbed Bear, I guess that made him lose because he started to cuss.

"Thank you!" Luke said to me with a huge smile "I WON!"

"Cheater!"