Chapter 1

It was 10:30 and the birds were chirping. I wake with joy in my heart. I attend my daily life and got dressed in a black ripped pants and a shirt that said"THE BOSS" and I whispered to myself"Your awesome(y/n) and today is your day". I exit my apartment and went to the store for some supplies and some entertainment like new games and movies to watch. As I was about to enter my apartment my brother Steve tried to scare me but I had sensors and I turned around.

"hey Steve!". He looked at me with confusion as I opened the door and we entered. It was great just like old times beating him in playing video games. I loved every minute. Suddenly we heard a scream and footsteps,I quickly reached for my gun it was a lightning hawk as I slowly opened the door and checked the one half of the hallway and turned to the other half and I gasped in terror as I saw a man who is eating a woman who was my neighbours and best friends since high school and he was eating his girlfriend Jessica I couldn't believe what I saw and I closed the door again and turned to Steve. Who was looking still confused but was time he was scared. I walked to him and put my hands on his face.

"Look everything is going to be alright". He gave me a faint smile.

~Skip 2 hours~

"We are still stuck here"I thought to myself. I picked up my phone and called 911 but no response.

"Where the hell are they?"I said with anger. Steve looked at me. I couldn't help to think that the undead would rise now and here and that made Steve scared,he was scared of dieing but I promised the day our patents died in the hospital that I will protect him,my dad got cancer and died 2 years later and mom from to much stress. I had to make the choice to life or die and I pick life even if I have to walk these hallways myself,I would do it for Steve. I told him to stay here and will find some help but he wanted to come with and I can't stop him so i slowly opened the door and walked past poor Jessica on the floor I looked at her with symphony in my heart as I walked forward. Steve gave me a kick. I looked back and she had his left ankle in her hand and I shot her in the head and silence filled the air, because I played a lot of horror games I knew we had to find shelter and hide from the freaks that roam the hallways. I turned to Steve.

"Go back inside no questions asked!".He dashed to my apartment,leaving me and the zombies alone. As they followed the gunshot noise I shot them one by one and soon someone joined in shooting the zombies. Soon they were all dead and there was a mysterious voice.

"Hey nice aim the, BSAA need girls like you". I rolled my eyes.

"Girl?I am not a girl and watch your tone with me". He gave a little smile. I went to my apartment where Steve was hiding.

"A another surviver" the stranger said. The was a tall man with cappuccino hair and blue eyes. I walked to him and quickly pinned him to the ground.

"Who are you!?"I demanded. He looked me in the eyes.

"I am Leon Kennedy and I am here to rescue the survivors".

"How should I-"i said when he interrupted me

"there are people who are also searching for survivors, they are outside waiting for me". Steve looked out the window and gave me a arrogance look. I got off Leon, I looked him in the eye's. We made our way down Leon exiting the hotel first then me and Steve.

~Skip another 2 hours ~

We arrived at a closed facility and we immediately went for a check up to see if we had the C-virus and the results said we are safe. When we exit the test room and I looked across the room where Leon was standing, talking to agents of the BSAA and our eyes meet and I could feel my cheeks heat up slowly. Me and Steve sat down and talked but it was a conversation that I wanted to last,. Then the conversation was broke by Leon who offered to show us around. As he showed us around we got to know each other better.

It was night and I got tired. I told everyone that me and Steve are going to get some rest. While we were walking a voice called

"Hey (y/n), Steve wait for me!".

"That could only be Leon" I thought to myself. Steve's room was near the training section and my was further down and I realized that Leon is next to me. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door slowly and fell on the bed and I was off to dream land

This is my first book. Hope you enjoyed it