Chapter 38

Leon's POV

I stayed under water and looked up. I'm in shock usually its the missions and what new monstrosity was made but to see Y/N get dragged off like that, it scared me. Holding my breath, one of the bad guys shot in the water, each bullet flew past me. Once he left I swam to the surface and took in fresh air as I got out the water. I looked back to the cliff where Y/N was taken, I need to save her, I need to find her and get her back.

I made my way back into the jungle, usually I'd love to be alone must when Y/N is around but now that she us gone, this silence is unbearable, uncomfortable......lonely. I miss her sarcastic comments, her voice, smile and the way she does things. She always find a way to break the silence or she'd just say something to start a conversation. Y/N is friendly and she knows what to say and how to say it.

While I made my way through the forest, I was lost in deep thought about Y/N. How am I gonna get her back? Will I make it to the gates? How will I save her? What will I do? I was in deep thinking, that I didn't realize there was a small cliff in front of me, I feel down. My body collides with the harsh ground as I rolled down. Once I stopped, I slowly got and dusted myself off as I looked around. I sighed and tried connecting the base again but this time, it worked.

"Hello?! This is agent Kennedy!" I said.

"Agent Kennedy? You there?" The radio speaks, this is O'niel.

"Yes! Agent Y/N, is taken hostage! I repeat agent Y/N is taken hostage!" I said.

"Confirmed. Is the mission complete?" O'niel said.

"Yes, its completed" I respond.

"Alright. I'll talk to authorities about this" O'niel says.

I sat down under a tree, my body aching from all the pain of being tossed around like a doll and once again Y/N came into my mind. She helped me out of there, she is the one that saved me.

"Agent Kennedy. You need to leave, immediately" O'niel finally responds.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Your mission is completed. Return at once" He says.

"Its an order by the au-"

"Fuck you!" I yelled and stood up, I cut the communication with the base.

If no one is gonna help me then I'll do it myself, even I have to die trying.