Chapter 8

Leon P.O.V

We were stopped Simmons and a rescue team was sent out to find (Y/n)'s body,while the teams were on thier way back to the HQ. I gave a heavy sigh thinking of (Y/n), how I couldn't save her, how am I going to tell Steve. I felt Helena look at me, she put her hand on my shoulder. I just sat there motionless, my heart sunk.

We arrived at the HQ and Helena handed the chopper and I jumped out. I walked through the door, I tried smiling looking happy just to get passed them. I walked to her apartment,opened the door, memerious of us together flowed in my mind. I hit myself against the wall and slid down,gently touching the ground. I looked down and saw a picture of me and her, it was taken by the celebration, I turned it around and saw her hand writing, it was neatly witten and it said

The day I become a B.S.A.A agent with my partner Leon.

I looked at the photo one last time before stuffing it in my pocket. She looked beautiful with her pink dress and her (h/c) hair that was curly. I stood up and locked her room behind me. I couldn't think on any other place to go but the bar. I walked in taking my desire and sat down, pouring glass after glass but it was not helping. I grabbed a hand full of my hair,keeping myself from crying but tears rolled down my face. I wiped them away,until my phone rang, its a new message from an unknown number saying

She has arrived, she is here if you want to see her for the last time
- Rebecca

I looked at the text and put my phone away. Its been a couple of minutes. Everything was silent and I got a sharp pain behind my hand. I used my left hand and gripped on the pain. I felt to the ground,every second it got worse until darkness took over. I saw a bright light and opened my eyes, I was lying in a field of wheat. I stood up and looked around, I was surrendered by wheat, in a distance I saw a tree with bright green leaves. I walked over to the tree, I heard a acoustic guitar coming from behind the tree. I looked over to find.... (Y/n)....I stood in silence, staring at her. She sat there silently playing with the guitar. I whispered her name and she turned her attention to me quickly, she put the guitar down with a smile she walked to me.

" Leon...I was waiting for you what took you so long" she said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back and planted a kiss on her forehead and she giggled, she took my hand and pulled me with her,we ran through the field and at a beach, it was beautiful the water was crystal clear and the trees where green, the air was clean. We ran down to the water where she throw me a hand full of water. Its was warm and I splashed her with water, she laughed then threw me to the ground, giving me a kiss my lips. I held her close. I put me hand through her hair playing with it, in the sun her hair looks lighter and the same with her eyes. She got off me quickly and stared at someone behind me, she shook her head and grabbed me, we ran but that guy kept following us. He looked like a grim reaper. She stopped and stood infront of me, he came closer.

" You are not taking Leon!" She yelled at him amd turned around and faced me. She kissed me and pushed me off a cliff and everything went blank.