Chapter 11

I arrived at my room and grabbed some clothes to put on. I felt a sweet glare from behind me, I turned around, meeting Leons gaze. He walked to me and placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer, his lips touched mine. He held me close, he slowly pulled away from the kiss. Suddenly the room lit, leaving me blind.

Leon P.O.V

I was sitting in my room, watching tv. I heard a knock on the door, revealing Helena and Sherry along with Claire.

" Hey girls" I greeted.

" Moring" they greeted warmly.

" Leon we have a mission" Claire stated. I looked at her

" What is it?" I asked.

" Wesker" she muttered. I quickly grabbed my guns and hopped in the same car as they did.

We arrived at the same house we extracted the virus. Chris furiously knocked down the door. We rushed in finding Wesker pacing down the hallway.

" Wesker!" Chris yelled. He turned around staring at us, motionly walked away without saying a word. I could tell something was off about him.

" WESKER!" Chris yelled again, at the top of his lungs. He turned around,

" What do you want...Chris?!" He sounded irritated.

" What are you doing with the T-virus? Selling it to individuals? Wanting to kill the world?" Chris continued. He stared blankly at us.

" I was not part of it" Albert sounded furious.

" I have to be somewhere" he continued.

" Somewhere?" Jill questioned. I could tell that even if he had his sun glasses on he didnt seem normal. When Jill asked where he was leaving, his body language changed from super irrated to super sad, drained with emotion. He stood here like a zombie.

" You've lost someone, have isnt you?" I asked him. Albert slowly turned his head to me and nodded. He signaled us to follow him,we followed him. We came to a lab with a body, a body with a female form in it.