Chapter 34

Me and Leon are assigned to a mission, they explained everything to us. Its a BOW's and weapons designed to kill anyone and everyone. Sounds fucking awesome if you ask me, its just perfect. Every month there is a new villain trying to take over the world but I'd put a stop to it, even if I have to die. Actually fuck the heroic bullshit, I'm no hero. Leon is a legend in what he do but I'm just small fry to him, maybe that's why he is such a dickhead, cocky basturd. As a kid, I wanted to be a movie star but thanks to Umbrella for fucking that up.

I look over to Leon, he had a stern look. Of course, now his gonna bark orders at me and with that look BOW's should be scared. Leon has impressive skills and his perfect to do this mission alone. Leon has his eyes glued to his gun as he gives it one last check before looking up, somehow his blue eyes are calming to look at and yet dangerous to, he has a darker side and that's what interesting about him. Now that I think of it, he can handle this mission, I'm not trying to say I'm weak or anything but he is more than capable to handle this, so why bring me? This mission isn't really hard but it ain't easy also so there has to be a reason why I'm here with him on his helicopter.

I looked down and out over the forest. It was just greenery, it was a beautiful sight to see, one can not describe but its like a majestic thing. In the distance you can see the water fall, the water was clear and I wanted to dive in and swim my problems away. There were wild animals, by the water fall. It must be thier water source to survive. They look so peaceful, I wonder if I go down there and pet if they'd eat me alive but it doesn't matter in any case I'll die not on this mission maybe in the future.

"Get ready. Y/N, we're landing soon"