Chapter 45

Its been a week and no sign of anyone, searching for me and Y/N. They must think that we are dead or something but its also good because in that time, Y/N had a change to heal and she is on her feet again.

Late at night, me and Y/N gathered around the camp fire that Zed started. The females of the tribe gave me and Y/N flower necklaces and pearls, it was sweet of them. Y/N happily accepted it, hell she even stole one of my pearls which I can't help but find adorable.

"You like her" Zed says as he sits down next to me.

"What?" I looked at him.

"You have feelings for Y/N. I see the way you look at her" Zed says.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Yeah. It is" He responds.

I looked across me to where Y/N stood, she laughed with the females of the tribe.

The light of the flames lit up her smile and her faint laughter was heard. I see visibly see how bright her eyes is and her hair looks lighter.

"Yeah. Y/N is different from the women I know" I said.

"She is a bone shaker" Zed says.

"Yeah, she is" I chuckled as I looked at the two pearls in my hand.

Me and Zed started talking about literally anything that came to mind. It turns out, he is like the opposite of me yet he is awesome to be around with.

After sometime Zed excused himself and walked to one of his friends, I was confused by his move, as I turned to face the fire. I noticed Y/N was gone, I mentally panicked but felt a soft touch on my shoulder. I looked up to see Y/N standing next to me.

"Hey, goldie" She said.

"Hey" I said.

I watched as she lowered herself down.

"Its peaceful out here" She says.

"Yeah, it is" I said.

"Did they come yet? Do they know we are still alive?" She asked, looking at me.

In her eyes was a hint of sadness and curiosity. It broke my heart seeing her like this, knowing she'd throw her life away to basturds who don't care about her.

"I don't know Y/N. I haven't receive any word from them yet" I respond.

"Basturds" She says sharply.

"They probably don't care that we are alive" She says.

"Even so, we have to stick together"