Chapter 47

Y/N pulls away after a make out session. She was pressed against a tree, all hot and bothered. A light shade of blush covered her cheeks as she tried to catch her breathe.

"Fuck! Your breathtaking!" She said causing, me to chuckle.

"One and only" I said with a smile.

"Geez, you sound like my boyfriend" She said and I was shocked by her words.

"Your boyfriend?!" I asked.

"Yeah" She said casually.

"Why are you saying it like it is a casual thing? I just made out with you" I said.

"Um. Relax your boxers! You are my boyfriend" She said.

Oh shit! I was not prepared for this.

Oh, and why was I told about this?" I asked, sarcastically.

She pushed me against the tree and puts her left foot next to me, against the tree as she leans forward. She has a smirk on her face.

"That's because you never asked" She said.

"Huh. That's odd" I said in a curious tone.

"Okay. Einstein and they said you were good at solving and figuring things out" She said, sarcastically.

I chuckled and I noticed that she leans forward as she speaks. I looked down and noticed that she was really close to me, I slowly got nervous.

I could feel my knees getting weak, its just the way Y/N makes me feel, she makes me feel different a and just by looking at her smile, makes my day better and its her sweet scent that makes my hear beat faster.

Yeah, I have fallen for Y/N and I love her a lot.