Chapter 5

I woke up with the sun shinning though the window and I turned around finding Leon fast asleep. He looked cute, very cute. I moved closer to him. His scent filled my lungs, every time I inhale. I felt his chest rise and fall with him breathing. I heard a voice calling from above

"morning honey"I looked up and looked at his blue eyes. I smile back and he planted the kiss on my forehead he put his arms around me. He was hot and I enjoyed every second. The sun fell on his face making his eyes lighter and revealing his facial features. Finally decided to leave the bed. I made breakfast and Leon did his things. He came on and I looked at him. He stood there looking handsome, had on a blue shirt with a black pants. He looked cute and left the room and when to his apartment. I was alone cleaning up and make everything right. I heard a noise that came from my room,that attracked me. I cautiously walked over and closely pushed the door open. The room was empty and I stood in the middle of the room,alone. I turned around and I saw black and I felt cold.

I woke up in a train. A train that contained dead lifeless bodies. I stood up and walked past the bodies trying my best not to alert only zombies. I walked past the blood the covered the floor and painted the windows red. I pushed forward. I walked past one of the windows that showed my reflection. My hair was tied into a pony tail and I wore a black ripped skinny jeans with a black t-shirt that was tight against my chest and I had two guns that hid behind behind my arms, a machete the was strapped behind my back, pistols that hanged along side my hips and a combat knife that was on my left leg and to finish it off a black cloak that hid my face. I felt something vibrate on my wrist.

"A call from who?" I questioned myself. I pressed answer.

A unknown voice of the watch said"I see you are wake! I need to to meet at Kong Lao in Toyko" and the call ended. I stood there speechless and received co-oridnates. I took one step and heard a noise that make my heart race. The thing that I thought of was running but the zombies. To hell with the zombies. I ran as fast as I could. I was able to make it out alive and then I heard gun shots and I started running again. I made it to a door, I pressed the red button that made it open and I saw zombies that stood still they moved around but they are not attacking me." I have a mission to attend and I am running out of time and I have to meet this voice that needs me" I thought to myself. I walked past the zombies and they did not bother with me. I walked out to find the world trashed and zombies filling the streets and the people trying to survive. I made my way a bar where I rested.

" Where is Leon?" I said to myself while pulling my phone out and scrolling thought pictures of me and Leon and the rest of the team.

~Leons P.O.V.~

I exited her apartment and when I returned she was gone. If anything happens to her I will never forgive myself. I should've stayed,protected her. Thoughts clouded my brain. The only thing I could thing of is (y/n) and where could she be.

" We will find her" Helena said with her hand resting on my shoulder. I gave her a weak smile and continued to stare at the floor. We on a campus, we needs to clear it when move on and find (y/n) and the person causing this chaos. We walked into a office where we found a zombie having his lunch on the floor. I held my gun tight, the zombie stood up and turned our direction.

" Mr. President"I said shocked. Helena nearly dropped her gun. He walked closer to her, he was about to have a bite from her but I shot him killing him immediately. We exited the office and moved on thought the hall and made our way out and we had to go through one building before we could leave. That building was worst than the previous one. We managed to find the key before we could exited we needed to go though the scanners. I was so focused on finding (y/n) that i walked though and the siren alerted all the zombies and they came like hurricanes to us but we made it off the campus alive. And all thanks to the zombie that made me crash the car. We had our though the sewers, where we found a train that flashed a colour then it was normal black. I gave Helena a boost and she unlocked the door.

~Back to your character~

I made my way to Tokyo Kong Lao. He told me he will be here waiting for me suddenly a white lamo with black windows pulled over.

~ Sorry I had to end it here...i ran out of idea's and the scenario is Resident evil 6, Leons campaign. I just changed it a little bit. Hoped you enjoyed it~😁😁