Chapter 50

"Wine.." Leon says but there is something different about the way he spoke.

"Sure" I said.

I slowly reached for the wine bottle, I was deep in throught about Leon.

Something changed in him, his tone is different it had lust in it and his voice was deep.

Once I got up, I stood up straight, my back faced Leon as I placed the wine on the table. The glass makes a 'cling' sound against the counter, I grabbed two wine glasses and poured the alcoholic drink.

I felt Leon place his hands on my hips and pull me close to him then his arms snake around me. His lips pressed against my neck and my brain immediately stopped functioning.

"L-Leon?..." I stuttered with a small moan.

The blonde haired man didn't respond and he continued to kiss every inch of my neck. I moaned at the new feeling that bubbled all over my body.

I didn't notice that some of the wine spilled on the counter, once I noticed I placed the bottle down.

Leon's hands moved up and cupped my breasts as he massaged it.

He bends me over the counter and rubs against me, his cock rubbing against me, turning me on.

I looked over my shoulder at him, his once soft blue eyes is now replaced with lust and desire. His hands on my hips as he moves his hips against me.

He turns me around and I faced him. He leans forward and sucked on my neck. I moaned and slipped my hand down and palmed his crotch.

I felt him get hard in my hand, hearing his soft moans. My legs were separate as he was placed between my legs.

Leon's fingers slips under my shirt and he pulls it over my head and he immediately returned to my neck.

I guess I could say that tonight I gonna awesome