Chapter 32

Leon talked about his job, he was basically complaining. Not about his job but its about how he has to leave for a mission without breakfast.

"So what's the deal with you and Wesker?" Leon asked and brings his whiskey glass to his lips.

"I dunno know. I was just taken randomly, me and my friend" I whispered the last part.

"Huh. He used you?" He takes a slip of the alcoholic drink.

"For like experiments, to be the perfect soldier or whatever?" He asks.

"Yeah. How you-"

"Know? Yeah, its a classic villain move" Leon says plainly.

"And besides Wesker is predictable" Leon looks at me.

He has that beautiful blue eye's and his lips, his lips is perfect, a light pink and his deep voice, his unshaved beard, its hardly visible but if you look closely you'll see it and his manly cologne. People say his nagging, giving them a headache but I find it cute and funny. Something most people don't have, actually there is but its a 50/50 chance and I find Leon, cute, he looks like the jealous type.

"Chris told me everything about Wesker. I have never encountered him but I'm glad I didn't" Leon says.

"Yeah, you're lucky. The man he was, the things he did, will give anyone nightmares" I said, causing Leon to look at me.

"When he tortures you, its not for fun. He makes you remember it, sometimes I can hear his voice and I feel like he is there" I continued.

"Yeah, I know. Your gonna say I'm paranoid" I sighed.

"You know. I wasn't gonna say that. Im sorry, okay. I get that too, that's why I distant myself from everyone. They all say I need help but I don't" Leon says and I can hear and feel his pain.