Chapter 41

Leon POV

I walked through the hallways, my gun raised as I stayed silent so I can hear if any BOW decides to jump scare me. I came to a door, painful cries were heard, my first instinct was to kick the door down then I charged into the room. Blood was scattered across the ground, I looked around and thats when the my heart skipped a beat. Y/N was on the floor, bleeding with a knife sticking out of her stomach and there was blood everywhere. I rushed to her side.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You just missed everything. Hanso thew a party, everyone was there. Hanso, the BOW's, some of his minions and the zombies. It was awesome, then we got drunk and played darts and I was the target" Y/N says, smiling innocently.

There she is, that's the Y/N I know. The one who always smiles and laughs in the face of danger.

"Y/N, you are hurt. This is not funny" I spoke.

"Well, I'm not laughing" She spoke.

"Here. Let me help you up" I swinged her arm over my shoulders and slowly picked her up.

She cries in pain and I felt my heart break. She let's out sharp painful breathes as she held her wound, trying to stop to blood.

"Why didn't you leave me?" She asked.

"Then I wouldn't have anyone to insult" I said.

"Ha. I thought you and Jake liked to fight each other" She chuckles.

"Yeah but he is not fun" I respond.

"Wait until he hears that" She says in a sassy tone.

"Your ass will be grass" She chuckles.

"Yeah, you wish" I said.

"I'd like to see that" She comments.

"I don't fight kids like Jake" I said.

"Why? You scared he'll serve your ass to you" She says, looks at me.

I looked back to her, even if she is in extreme pain her eyes still shine brightly and her laughter doesn't show any sign of pain. Y/N is very strong, she has been through worst and so much but yet she still smiles and laughs.