Chapter 14

Walking we made our way to an exit.

"Finally" Jake sighed in relieve.

"Where are we?" Claire asked.

"I dont know but that tower probably holds the answers" I pointed. We heard a scream coming from inside the building. We ran inside just to find a little girl with brown hair and green eyes she wear a with dress and held a teddy bear in her tiny hands. I took one step forward and she ran away. We ran after her just to be cut by a dead end.

"Hey!" Amy shouted and we all turned on our heels and we saw the same girl but she had company. A girl with long dark hair that covered her face and she had dark cold eyes that stared into our souls and she basically wear dark clothes, she held her gun to us.

"Hey Amber, play nice with them." A girl with blonde hair that is tied to a pony tail, she had bright grey eyes and she wore a black and white t-shirt with dark blue skinny ripped jeans and plaid rapped around her waist. Amber put the gun down and rolled her eyes at us.

"Sorry about that. I am Lara and this is Jane" she said placing her hands on the smaller girl.

" and thats Amber" she said pointing to the kid with dark hair. She turned to us and she saw Amy, she slowly approached her. Lara looked like she was 13 or so.

"Hi Amy, how ya doing?" She bent down to her height. Amy threw her arms around Lara neck as she hugged her. Lara picked her up and held her in her arms. She soon signaled us to follow her.

We arrived at a abounded warehouse. Amber opened the door and we all climbed through. Lara put Amy sleeping form onto a soft bed and covered her. There is something about Amber that makes me uneasy.