Chapter 3

It was a beautiful day with the sun shinning though the window.

"What a nice.....aaahhhh.... hey Leon how long were you standing there"I said in shock. My heart was racing.

" Hey sleepy head..honey" he as his lips gently touched my forehead.

" We have to take the kids to the park" he said with a smile.

" Kids?"I asked. I heard a baby voice as I turned around i saw Chris but he is sleeping with Jill but....they are kids.

" Come on get ready honey" he said I slowly looked back at him. He held another baby with blonde hair and..black sunglasses and red eyes that looked directly at me. It is cute but weird and creepy. He gave me a smile. I recognized the blonde baby..... Albert Wesker. Kill me now.

" Hey (y/n),(Y/N) Hey" I know that voice. I woke up,

"oh...great I am back and do not have kids that a creepy" I thought to myself. Well atleast my favorite song is playing.

"Hey (y/n)" Leon said as I looked at him.

" Yeah...how far are we on the mission?" I asked him.

" We are close" he said as he looked in my (e/c) eyes. I felt like melting. The truck stopped and the driver who was Chris. He looked at us and said"we are here". Everyone got out leaving me and Leon alone.

"How was the dream?"he asked out of the blue. I felt my cheeks heat up and I hesitated to say something.

" Did...did I make sounds or something like that" I said as I started talking softer. He gave me a look but I can't describe it

~flashback~

"We have to retrieve the C-virus and the anti-dote" Chris said as he continues to drive.
" I guess I know who is behind this" I said
"Albert Wesker.."Chris said. "Bingo" I said as i continued to look out the window. "Albert Wesker is my son...yay"(y/n) said still asleep. "What was that (y/n)?" Chris said." She said that she will....try...she will do her best...sir" I said as I looked in the side mirror that showed Chris reflection. He looked confused for a second then respond"Well that's great ms.(l/n)
When we get back to the head quarter's,I will ask the President if it is ok it have you on our team". He showed a little smile and continued driving.

~ End of flashback ~

I was so embarrassed I felt like dieing. I quickly got out of the truck and ran over to the squad that gathered in front of a mansion. I looked up and saw a man. He had blonde hair and wore black sunglasses and clothing. He looked super pissed and could kill any one with his eyes. The worst part I knew who he is.

" Albert" I whispered.

"You know him too" Chris said. I nodded as he split us into groups, since I can't handle myself i was with Leon and the rest were into 2 teams and he had some man that were with him. Soon we all when went our different ways. Well me and Leon decided to take the stairs and made a right turn. We walked in silence until we stopped and heard loud banging like metal that is rubbed against more metal. I really hate that sound. I know that if that sound continues then I will start cringing and curl in a ball. When Leon opened the door the sound stopped like someone wanted us there. We looked around the room and it was empty. Then a gun shot ringed through my ears as we dashed though the hallway. We saw some red appear.

"Lasers... great" I said sarcastically. I dashed then slid under the lasers and stood up, I looked at Leon who was staring at me. I gave him a smile and he dashed and did a front flip. He walked over to me with a little smile on his face, he is cute when he smiles.