Chapter 19 (🍋)

Leon P.O.V

I woke in a familiar looking room. But it could only be Y/N room. When I turned to my right. I saw a woman figure laying next to me. I slowly reached out to move the blankets as I moved it. I saw Y/N sleeping peacefully. My heart raced and my mind asked many questions. But all I could think of was holding her. I reached out my hand and touched her smooth skin. The sun shined on her as I saw her beautiful facial features. I quickly brought her into my warm embrace. She twitched a bit before waking up. She looked me half asleep as she rested her head on my chest. I played with her hair. In the sun light it looked like its white. I held her in my arms protectively as I drifted to sleep.

Your P.O.V

I woke from seemed like a dream but it felt real. I looked out the window then I noticed someones arms is wrapped around me. I turned around and saw Leon I smiled and softly poked his nose. He rubbed his pillow. I softly giggled. I wiggled my way out of his grip around my waist. I planted soft kisses on his cheek before I could move away, I was pulled down by Leon. I giggled as he playfully rolled into me.

"Leon" I giggled.

"Yes dear" he answered innocently.

"Come on, let me go" I whined.

"Please stay with me a little longer" He pouted

"No" I said sternly.

"Stay or else" he looked me in the eyes.

"Or else what?" I smirked.

"Dont say I didn't warn you" He held me tight between his legs and tickled me. I burst out laughing. I tried removing his hands from playfully pinching my waist but it was no use. I threw my arms in the air

"Leon please I am sorry" I tried saying with laughing in between the words.

"What? I cant hear you" he smiled. He is totally enjoying this. Once he is done it will be pay back.

"I am staying" I laughed. Him tickling me and thats when I striked. He layed himself down on the bed and thats when I jumped on top of him. He gave me a confused look, I smirked in return. I leaned down and planted my lips on his. My one hand playing with his hair and the other layed on his chest. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. He sat up and placed me on his lap.

"Do you know how I feel when you kiss or touch me?" He asked and I shaked my head a no. He kissed me and placed my hand on his crouch. His member twitched and I turned blood red. His hands travelled from my waist to my shoulders. I turned my face away so that Leon does not see my cherry red face. He used his index finger and placed it on my chain, forcing eye contact with him. Lust was in his blue eyes. He planted wet kisses on my neck making me moan with pleasure. His hands cupped my breast. I ran my hands through his hair. He removed my shirt, he smirked as he saw my half naked body.

"God,you are beautiful" he whispered in my ear and kissed my soft spot as I moaned his name. He planted wet kisses as he travelled to my beast. He took one in his mouth and the other he teased with his index and middle finger. My hands travelled from his head to his chest. He layed me down on the bed as he removed his clothes and jumped on me once again. He layed in between my legs as he kissed me passionately, his hands travelled under my shorts and as he played with my clit. He removed my shorts and panties, he licked around my clit. He pressed two fingers inside me and began to thrust. I was a moaning mess. I felt myself reach my first orgasm, which was soon released and licked all away.

"You taste so sweet" He removed his pants and stood in his boxers. His cock beging to be released. I put down his boxers and met his hard cock. I sucked on his head as I slowly took him inside my mouth. He gripped a hand full of my hair as I sucked on him hard. My head moved back and forth repeatedly

"I am gonna-"

"No you dont!" I cut him off as I layed on my stomach.

"Please fuck me daddy" I really wanted now that I am turned on completely. He nodded then climbed above me. He positioned himself and inserted himself into me. His thrust were hard and rough. He took my left arm and brought it to my back and his other hand found its way to my neck and pushed me down.

"Fuck! You are tight" He growled. He then flipped me over so that I am laying on my back. He thrusts inside me as I claw on his back.

"Yes, Fuck me hard!" I moaned. I felt him hit my G-spot repeatedly and a knot formed in my stomach, my walls tightened with every thrust. Soon after my second orgasm shot out of me, shortly after Leon spilled his hot seed inside me before resting his head on my chest.

"I love you Y/N and remember that" he smiled and heavily panted before falling to sleep. I chuckled while playing with his soft hair and in between my fingers.