Chapter 27

I woke up in a container, it was more like a tube I was in. The glass had frost particles on it and it was hard to see through it and it was very cool and goosebumps were all over my body. I breathed out my mouth and my hot breath form a cold cloud then disappeared.

"Its freaking cold!" I exclaimed and tried to move my body but I couldn't and I didn't know why. Then I remembered everything. Umbrella took me as a kid and used me as a experimental doll and a weapon. They put pressure on me and trained me to a deadly assassin. Trained to kill with no mercy but one thing crossed my mind. That dream of me, being happy and having a boyfriend, felt real and why was he? Who is Leon? And why did I see him in my dream? I have to find, maybe he has answers for me. Just maybe he can explain to me why I saw him. As I fought against the glass, it formed cracks and soon it broke and fell out. The cold floor made contact with my body as I moved moved around, I was able to move my arms and legs which was good. I slowly stood up but I lost my balance a bit.

"Shit. I really need to get out of here" I said as I regained my balance  and walked to the metal door in front of me. I touched the knob and realized my clothes were missing. I mentally slapped myself and looked around. I saw a black vest with black pants and a pair of combat boots, I walked to it and put it on. Once I was covered, I walked to the door again and opened it. I checked the hallways before leaving the room, I walked down the hallway, looking at the walls and the paintings that hung against them. One of them, had Albert's face on. It was neatly painted and showed every single detail about him, I examined the portrait and its almost like the colors were changing then the painting started to spiral into a circle. I closed my eyes and shaked my head, once I opened my the painting was normal again, I looked down to my hands that were shaking violently, slowly my hands formed a fist. It must be the drugs wearing off or Wesker did something to me but either way I am feeling better. I continued my way down, my boots making my footsteps seem loud but I didn't care, soon I arrived a wooden door and I slowly pushed it open. The door made screeching sounds and it was too heavy to push but I managed to do so. Once there was a gap, I slipped in and looked around the room. It was cold but had a familiar vibe to it, I walked in and stepped on a crowbar.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I picked it up, it was a bit rusted but it still looks good. The crowbar was heavy but once I swinged it, it was light and have a good swing to it, bet it'll do some damage it the person taking the hit. I smiled and walked to the center of the room, there was a wooden table with wine glasses and a bottle on it, eight chairs on each side and spider webs covered it up. It must have been more than a decade since anyone was here and its probably an abandoned place by now, just a myth to everyone. Soon I heard moaning, so who is having sex in this place? And why? I slowly walked to the door, being silent and sneaky. I placed my ear on the door and listened but it wasn't the type of moaning I thought it was. It was an undead type of moaning and it immediately clicked by me. Wesker. He infected people while I was in that tube. I placed my hands on the door and pushed it open, luckily it didn't make a noise and I looked down the hallway and saw two infected people. A man and a woman. They faced each other, moaning and thier bodies slowly moved side to side. They were covered in blood and the flesh started decaying and their skin color was some what a grey/green. I stood facing them but I kept the distance when the sound of something getting knocked over caught thier attention as they turned and looked at me.

"Fuck" I cursed out loud as they ran to me. I held the crowbar high as I swinged at the infected female, her head exploded at the income of the crowbar colliding with her head, blood splattered on my face and mostly on my chest. Her body dropped dead and headless. The infected male approached and I stabbed the crowbar through his head and through his brain, he stopped moving and I removed the crowbar from his head. His body fell next to the females and their infection cold blood collide, I watched as the blood run to my boots, I looked up and noticed more infected ran to me. I knew they were too much and they'd over take me, so I ran away from them, dodging objects in my way till I came to a room and I quickly entered and shut the door. I placed my body weight against the door and the infected ran past the small room I was in. I moved away from the door and turned around to the desk behind me, there were papers on the desk as I walked to it and read through each document listed. It spoke about the C-virus and what it does and so on. Once I was done I placed the papers down and saw my file on the table. I picked it up and in red it says 'deceased'.

"I'm dead?" I asked and read through it. It says the day I went missing 10 years, they found my body in a forest near a homestead.

"What year is this?" I asked looking around, hoping to find a calendar or anything to tell me the current time. I placed my file down and walked to the door, I checked if the zombies are not around and I left the office and silently walked down the hallway, soon enough I encountered a licker, likes like a human skinned alive but was bent in a wrong way with claws for hands and the brain was visible but the eyes we're missing and it had a long ass tougue. I remained silent as it walked past me, throwing its claws into the air as it missed my leg by an inch, normal people would freak out but I have no emotions to show or react on. Time past and I walked till, I heard voices and a flashlight but it disappeared and I continued to walk in that direction. Soon I was blinded by a bright light and I immediately covered my eyes, I dropped the crowbar as it made a noise as it hit the ground.

"You infected?" A deep voice said.

"Never got bite once" I replied and the light hurt my eyes, soon it was taken away but it still shined and was about to see the people in front of me.

"Then. What you doing hanging out in an Umbrella facility? Its been shut down for years" A guy with dark hair that hung over his eyes said and he looked familiar, once I tilted my head, I was able to see his eyes. Blue eyes, calm and collected. He wore a dark brown leather jacket with a black v-neck shirt and black jeans with boots.

"I'm Leon Kennedy and this is Chris Redfield" Leon said as he walks to me.