Chapter 39

I finally made my way back to the cliff and spotted her gun and bracelet on the ground, they must've taken it off her and it was also a reminder of how I failed Y/N, if I was quick enough I could've saved her and she'd be safe now. I took Y/N's items and stood up straight, looking in the direction of where Y/N is taken.

Your POV

I'm thrown into a small room, I sure hope Leon is okay. Leon is the type of guy you should worry about 24/7 because he always hurts himself, whether its on missions or just with small things like cutting himself or falling over something. Usually that's funny but its very hard to laugh if you catch feelings for Leon. God, why is he so adorable? Leon is like cute in a handsome, like what the fuck?

"Get ready for your operation?" A guy says.

"A operation? For what?" I asked.

"Transformation, we are transforming you into a natural creature" The guy says, poetic.

A natural creature? What the fuck does that mean? Oh, what. So I'm gonna be a BOW, great. Now Leon has to kill me or someone that knows how to kill BOW's. This is just great, perfect, its very I fucking dreamt for since I was a kid. Lucky me.

"Oh, fuck you! You says I'm ugly!?" I raised my voice, I placed my hands on hips.

"No but you'll be beautiful" The guy says.

"Wow. Thanks for the insult" I said sarcasticall.

"Its no insult not compliment. Its more like a statement" The guy says.

"Well, no body asked for your 'statement' dude" I said as I sat down.

I never noticed how tired I'm was until now. I guess it was all the running and surviving. Once I leave this place, I'd love a nice hot bath.