Chapter 4

It was the next morning and I heard voices outside my door. I stood up and quickly got dressed. I ran outside where I found Leon. I gently touched his shoulder and he turned around.

" Hey (y/n)"Leon said with a smile on his face. I replied

" hey Leon, what's going on I heard people talking as walked past my dorm"

"Oh that...well last night Jake brought back a survivor, a girl he found wondering the hallways in a office building" Leon said as he turned his attention to Jake that stood next to him.

" Muller"

"Kennedy" they said saying each others last names.

" She is going to wake up soon and the whole team needs to see her" he said then walked past Leon.

" (Y/n)" he said while looking at me.

" Miller" I said teasing. He stopped then turned around and looked me directly in my eyes and then walked away. Me and Leon started giggling.

We made our way to the cafeteria. Everyone was laughting and having. We walked over, I heard a voice it sounded familiar...is it mom, dad? We reached the center of the crowd. It was the girl Jake brought with him. We stand there, she was funny and pretty.

My phone rang. It was Chris but was calling me?is it Steve? I walked away and answered it.

" Hey (y/n) come to the training section. I need the whole squad. Grab Leon and hurry" he said and ended the call.

" this must be serious" I thought to myself. I walked to Leon and told him everything. We made our way to the training section. When we entered there was a pool and another door that peeked out of the corner of the room. We went though the door,where Chris and Steve stood. They stood like statues.

" Steve and I did our laps, it's your turn then Jake and Piers. You have 1 hour 30 minutes or whenever you feel you are done training" Chris said as he walked past me. I walked to Steve that was gathering his clothes. He looked exhausted, I turned around just in time to stop Chris.

" Mr.Redfield what are you doing to my brother? He looks tired and exhausted!" I said in a joking manner. He laughed then walked to Steve and gave him a pat on the back that nearly made Steve drop his clothes. Steve looked at him then gave me a smile and walked away, Chris followed after him. I looked at Leon and he gave a sigh.

" Well then I grab my things and get ready for torture" I said as I left. I put on my sports gear and did our laps. I never knew I was fit and I work at Marks kindergarten. I love kids mostly toddlers. We finished our laps and I put on my clothes and I sat by the pool. The water was crystal clear. I sat there thinking. I heard a voice that snapped me back to reality

" Hey...you ready" then a wave of water hit me. Leons hair popped out of the water. The sun had hit his cappuccino hair that looked blond. He looked hot, I give a smile.

"Boys" I said and I gently placed my hand on the cold crystal clear water. I felt something pull me closer to the water. It was Leon that pulled me into the pool. I was covered with water that touched my warm form. I looked up and saw the sunlight that shined through the water.

It looked beautiful then my attention turned to Leon who looked me in the eyes

It looked beautiful then my attention turned to Leon who looked me in the eyes. He used his one hand and pulled me closer to him. My lips touched his. It was moment I wanted to last but I needed oxygen. I pulled away and swim to the top and wait for Leon that gently kissed my neck and I moaned a little. I turned around and I looked him in his eyes. They were beautiful. I leaned in and kissed him again this time it was passionate and hot.

After we were done we got our clothes and left the training section and went to my apartment and we relaxed on the couch. I felt his chest rise and fall. I got up and went to wash the chemicals off my body. I returned and Leon fell asleep on the couch. I giggled as I watched him lay asleep on the couch. I threw a blanket over him and put a pillow under his head. I walked to my room and laying in my cold bed...alone. It was 11:47 and I can't fall asleep suddenly I felt someone climb in my bed and warm arms that pulled me closer to him. I turned around and looked at Leon. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was asleep in Leons arms