Chapter Thirty Eight: Wedding Planning

Partial Smut Warning
(A/N) Forgive me for I am awkward when it comes to writing this. Read at your own risk.

"I can't believe we're finally getting a Camren wedding!" Maggie squealed as she threw herself on the couch beside her girlfriend.

After last night's shenanigans, the group had assembled into Lauren's penthouse to discuss everything that had happened. After a few breakdowns, especially when Lauren discovered that the reason Camila couldn't come back to her was that she physically couldn't. Everything seemed to have been going rather well. Now, they were onto planning the wedding at 4 in the morning.

"I know right. It's about damn time these two tied the knot," Ally agreed from the floor. "I should probably check up on Will and Elena. I'll be right back," she dug out her phone and went onto the balcony to call her husband.

Camila was currently sitting in her fiancée's lap, while the woman's arms were wrapped tightly around her waist. It was as though, if Lauren were to let go, the woman would slip out of her grasp and she'll never see or hear from her again.

"When will you be giving the people what they want?" Dinah asked Maggie. Everyone and their mothers knew not to ask the restauranteur this question, but the women weren't exactly acquainted so she didn't know.

Maggie sat up on her elbows, while Ariana kinked an eyebrow at her. "Oh that's not going to be happening anytime soon. Marriage is a no no for me."

"Oh really? So you have no intentions of marrying me? What's the point of us dating then?"

Dinah snickered in her corner of the room. "Ooh you're in trouble."

Maggie sat upright and gulped. "That's not what I meant! I mean yeah I never wanted to get married before but I mean, spending the rest of my life with you doesn't sound like a bad idea! You know, you can be Mrs Lindemann one day," she rambled.

"Your name is a mouthful," Mendes commented which caused Maggie to roll her eyes. "If anything, I prefer Grande but that's also a dumb name. Ew."

The restauranteur groaned loudly and buried her face in her hands. "That's not the point! My point is, marriage was never a thing to me because for years, I had to watch my parents argue over pointless bullshit. For years, I watched my dad cheat on my mom and when he came back home to us, he acted as though nothing was wrong. He didn't physically abuse us, but the verbal abuse was enough to fuck with my head and make me feel as though, I wasn't shit," she ran a hand through her hair. "So maybe yeah, I never wanted to get married. But you're not like that Arii," she took her girlfriend's hand in hers. "It's still the early stages of our relationship, so can't we just see how this goes? I love you and you love me. Isn't that enough for right now?"

Ariana nodded and pulled her girlfriend in for a kiss. Their lips brushed together. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. When it seemed as though the kiss wasn't going to end, Dinah threw a pillow in their direction.

"Okay that's enough, some of us have virgin eyes."

Camila snorted. "Really Dinah? You're like the biggest whore I know."

The Polynesian clutched her chest and gasped. "Wow, Mila. You cut me deep, you cut me so deep."

"But you didn't deny it," the Cuban laughed when her best friend flipped her off.

Lauren cleared her throat and slapped Camila's thighs gently for her to stand up. "Anyway, guys it's getting late, and I think you should head out," she looked over her shoulder and shouted. "That means you too, Ally. You can carry the food with you."