Epilogue

One Year Later

The way I see it, life is filled with good and bad. Sometimes, the bad may outweigh the good, and you may feel hopeless. You'll feel as though nothing seems to be working in your favour, and maybe the easier thing to do would be to give up.

But no.

You don't do that, because the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and it doesn't always make it seem as though you'll never be okay.

You've gotta dance like nobody's watching. Love like you're never be hurt. Sing as though you have the best voice out there. Laugh as though you're hearing the funniest joke ever, and live; live as though it's heaven on earth and you don't have much time left. Because if you hold yourself back from doing these things, you'll be preventing yourself from being the happiest you, that you can be.

Camila and Lauren, at one point, tried to deny their love. They tried to stay away from one another; well Camila did. But in the end everything fell into place. They were married for a year now and life was going rather swimmingly.

After their wedding ceremony and reception, the couple jetted off to the Caribbean on a cruise for their honeymoon. From the beautiful islands such as Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, and much more, they made so many memories that could last a lifetime. When they returned from their trip, it was as though they never left their honeymoon phase. Though everyone says it lasts for a few years during a marriage.

It was only until a few months into the marriage when Camila became pregnant. Though the couple hadn't planned to have a child so early into their marriage but they were extremely happy. It had been a very rough pregnancy for Camila, she had been to the hospital a lot more than the average pregnant woman, but luckily the baby was healthy.

Let's flash forward to the other women. Ariana and Maggie had moved back to Massachusetts and were currently engaged. Their wedding date hadn't been set as yet because they wanted to enjoy their life together as fiancees. Dinah was currently in a serious relationship with an old friend who she had a crush on since high school. Camila was right; they had become that sickeningly cute couple. Ally and Will were expecting their second child, only a couple months after Camila gives birth. Normani and Keith had finally gotten married and they had moved away to England. She hadn't seen her friends much, but they Skyped every single day when they were free. Lastly, Mendes had stopped working for Lauren and started her own Photography Studio. She was also casually dating because as she claimed; "Men are trash."

Their lives all seemed to be falling into place and they couldn't be any happier.

***

Lauren reentered their bedroom after showering and sat on the edge of the bed. She stroked her wife's cheek softly causing her eyes to flutter open.

"Good morning, amor. How are you feeling?" She asked as she placed a kiss on her wife's forehead. Camila had a tough pregnancy but luckily for her, the baby was healthy, despite the minor discomfort she had over the months. Ariana called in regularly and so did Perrie to ensure that everything was okay with her.

Camila smiled at the feel of her wife's lips against her skin. "Good morning, my favourite wife. I'm a bit nauseous but I'm mostly tired. Where are you going?" She asked as she took in her wife's attire. "You're not working today?"

Lauren snorted and took her wife's hands in hers. "I'm your only wife, babe. But I'm glad you're not feeling that bad." She placed chaste kisses on each of her knuckles. "And no, I'm not working today. I'm actually going on a date with Taylor. I can't keep cancelling, you know how she gets when she doesn't get any attention."