Chapter 1: Why not have some fun?

Knowing I wouldn't get any more sleep, I slowly got up. While I sat on the edge of the bed, I looked back over my shoulder. Like every morning, I looked if he was laying beside me. He always was, but I still wanted to check if he came home or went so far that he stayed the night at some random woman's house.

His voluminous, blonde hair was messy, yet he still looked so sexy. He looked so peaceful and pure.

The weak smile that was placed on my lips disappeared and I stood up, grabbing and putting on my thin, beige robe over the silky nightgown I was wearing.

Walking towards the kitchen, I remembered I gave Martha two free days. That meant I would be making my own breakfast, which made me quite happy. I enjoyed cooking and baking.

Deciding to make some pancakes, I took all the needed ingredients and started mixing them. Suddenly, I heard James get up from the bed. I quickly fixed my robe so more of my small breasts could be seen. I also made my hair look messier and continued pouring batter into the pan.

❞You woke up early, I see.❞ James said as he walked in to the kitchen, running his fingers trough his messy hair.

His voice sounded so deep and husky. It was intoxicating to my ears. He wore only silky, blue pajama pants. I could clearly see his well defined abs and muscular chest. I loved how he looked, I loved him. Too bad people who love too much get the sad endings.

❞Good morning to you too.❞ I replied sarcasticly.

My look went quickly back to the pancake. He poured water into a glass and drank it while standing behind me,
with his back turned to mine.

❞Did you have fun last night?❞ I asked sharply, thinking of how many women he slept with yesterday.
Was he in a night club? A strip club? Who knows, maybe both.

He put down the glass and stood still for a moment. I heard a short, devilish laugh from behind.

❞Are you still jealous?❞ He asked and smirked at me, coming closer.

He said it as I was meant to be used to that, and I also was. But, my heart still used to itch
when I remembered the fact.

I leaned against the counter, facing him.

❞I never was.❞ I answered. Lies.

He came even closer. I put my hands on the edge of the counter while we looked into each others' eyes. It felt like his blue-greenish eyes pierced trough me. My desire to kiss him was huge. I needed to hold myself.
Soon, the sexy smirk was back on his lips.

❞You know you're lying to both of us, kitten.❞

Kitten. He always called me that when he teased me.

His hands made their way to my waist, slowly squeezing it.

❞I would never be jealous.❞ I said, ❞You're just a disgusting cheater.❞ I whispered in his ear.

❞Yet you still beg for my touch.❞ He whispered back.

I closed my eyes as I felt his breath on my neck. His head moved up and down slowly, making me shiver because of his warm breath. I felt my mouth lightly open, enjoying his closeness.