Chapter 4: One kiss, two straberries. One woman, two men

I turned around, just to face the beautiful man I met when I scraped my knee the other day. He wore a basic, dark blue suit. A white handkerchief was sticking out from his breast pocket, matching the basic, white shirt underneath his jacket. The tie over the shirt had a floral design, with blue, white and green details. It gave the perfect detail to the whole suit. He was just wearing a suit, but never did I see a man look this attractive in a regular suit.

Lorenzo,❞ I smiled surprisingly. ❞Thank you, you look pretty good yourself.❞ I added, sounding almost playful.

He smiled, showing his set of perfect white teeth.

❞Don't worry, I didn't hear your conversation, I just heard the last thing he said to you accidently.❞ Lorenzo said, being polite. ❞And I don't think he had the right to say those last words.❞

Lorenzo's eyes were dark, yet still lighted up. His face expression showed sympathy as
the smile on my face disappeared. I looked down.

❞I'm sorry for bringing it up, I should stay out of it.❞ Lorenzo broke the silence, I looked up at him quickly.

❞Don't be. I don't care what he thinks, I focused on your compliment instead.❞ I gave him a warm smile
and he smiled back.

We stood near the bar, drinking our champagne and chatting. I was sure Tasha was lost in this huge building,
or she just spent more than half an hour fixing her makeup.

Lorenzo asked if my knee was feeling better, I thought he forgot about it the moment I left his apartment. It felt like we knew each other for a long time, our conversation being so intimate and understanding with a couple jokes here and there. I was glad he didn't ask anything about James, for some reason I didn't want Lorenzo to know I was married to him. Lorenzo was about to ask me something, but a rushing Tasha interrupted us.

❞Oh, finally I found you Cat. I was looking for you upstairs, then I went upstairs again, somehow I landed here again and saw you standing here..❞ Tasha rushed and was almost out of breath, stopped talking when she saw Lorenzo.

She cleared her voice and put the strand of hair that was handing on her forehead behind her ear.

❞I didn't see you had company. Sorry for interrupting.❞ She said seeming confused. She probably didn't know if the man beside me was James or Lorenzo.

❞Lorenzo. Nice to meet you.❞ Lorenzo shook Tasha's hand, I smiled in the background seeing Tasha almost drool.

❞I'm Tasha. Oh, the pleasure is all mine.❞ She instantly smirked.

❞I'm going to leave you two ladies alone.❞ Lorenzo cleared his voice and left, giving me the lovely smile of his.

Tasha's gaze followed Lorenzo until he was out of sight, then turned to me quickly. She took a deep breath.

❞That man is... Incredibly hot.❞ She pointed out, the shocking expression still on her face. ❞Have you seen
those muscles under his jacket?❞

❞Yes, that's Lorenzo. The man I told you about.❞ I reminded her, holding back a small chuckle because of
how she looked after seeing Lorenzo.

❞Damn. Okay, he's yours, you saw him first. I'm following da' girl code.❞ She said and I chuckled. ❞But I saw someone else while I looked for you. He was so hot... There! The blonde guy right there.❞ She almost blurted out,
but no one could hear since the room was full of people.