One

"SHOUYU!!! WAKE UP!!!" Riku screams banging on Shouyu's bedroom door.

The young blond swings his door open and glares at his now smirking twin brother, "Why do you insist on ruining my life? And aren't you suppose to be at the gone already with Jai and Keiri?"

Riku chuckles and ruffles his brothers hair, "Nah. Keiri said they have to go pick up Jai's cousin and sister and I didn't really want to sit between two unknown females. I'm a gentleman. Not a hoe."

Shouyu's eye twitches, "You're kidding right? You? A gentlemen?" Riku only responds by walking away chuckling at Shouyu's expression. Shouyu grunts and then goes over to his closet and finds something to wear to school. He looks over to his dog who is peacefully resting in its bed. "Morning bud." he greets. The dog opens one eye in acknowledgement before closing it again and resuming its slumber.

Shouyu rolls his eyes at him. 'Lazy bastard.' He pulls out a white short sleeve v-neck, some dark blue jeans and a pair of white Nikes. He grabs a towel and goes to take a shower. After the water heats up, he strips down and hops in letting the warm water awaken his weary body.

Riku goes into the other bathroom and flushes the toilet causing the water to go from warm and cozy to freezing. "AHHHHHHH!!!!! RIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!!!" Shouyu screams. Riku sits back on the couch and reads a magazine as if nothing ever happened.

Shouyu comes marching down the stairs soaking wet with a evil glint in his eyes. He glares at Riku who continues to read his magazine completely ignoring his presence. Shouyu marches towards his brother but before he can do anything their mother calls them for breakfast. Shouyu glares even more at his brother who skips blissfully into the dining room irritating him even more.

The two sit at the table with their mother, Yuri Takari and their father, Liam Takari, who is the head of one of the largest construction companies in Japan. He has long lavender hair and ocean blue eyes. He was a football star at Kusanagure High and standout at Kusanagure University before be became the third youngest CEO in Japan history falling short to Minato Namikaze and Fugaku Uchiha.

Yuri has long beautiful blonde hair and beautiful red eyes. She was a former high school track star and was also part of Kusanagure Highs state championship karate team. She was known as the rival to the Red Hot Habereno Kushina Uzumaki. She is also the younger sister of Kurenai Yuhi.

Shouyu Takari is the first born twin of Liam and Yuri. He has shoulder length blonde hair but has his father's blue eyes. He got his hair color from his mother and was a very talented student athlete at Kusanagure High. He plans on attending Kusanagure University in the future with his cousin Mirai Sarutobi.

Riku Takari is the second born twin of Liam and Yuri. He looks exactly like his father inheriting his lavender hair and ocean blue eyes. He is one of the most popular guys at the high school and is a great athlete. Riku looks up to his older brother. A lot. Most of the time when people see them, they seem to disagree with everything. But no bonds other than Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha or Menma and Naruto Uzumaki can rival the love they have for each other. Shouyu would kill over his brother and Riku would do the same for him.

After finally drying off and getting dressed, Shouyu finally joins the family at the breakfast table. As he devours his delicious breakfast, he gets a phone call. Without even looking down at it, he knows who it is based on the ringtone.

"Sup trick?"

"As much as I'd like to curse you the hell out right now, I'm curious as to why youre up so early."

"Yeah, well. Riku decided he wanted to be an a**hole this morning." he glares at Riku who ruffles his hair. Shouyu laughs at his brother.

"Him too, huh? Konohamaru decided within his spirit to set my alarm clock to go off two hours early. I woke up wondering why in the Sam Blue hell was I still able to stair at the FREAKING moon. And he still thinks its funny over here."