Thirteen

Monday has come and Reina walks into school with her earphones in her ears. She walks the halls listening to her music and ignoring those around her. A certain song comes on and she stops walking. She stares down at her iphone as the song rages in her ears.

She lifts her head and sees her cousin coming towards her. What confuses her, is the guy her cousin is walking with.

"Hey Reina." her cousin speaks with excitement.

She nods and looks at her confused.

The guy looks down at the pink haired and smirks, "What? Cant a guy walk beside his girlfriend?"

Reina's eyes widen and she glares at her friend. Her friend looks at the guy, "Uh...um...Jin I'll see you later. I have to talk to Reina about something."

Jin smirks, "Sure babe. Go ahead." He kisses her cheek and walks off.

Reinas glare never leaves her friend. The girl looks at her with nervousness. "Reina, I can explain."

"WHAT THE HELL AMARI!?" Reina yells loudly. Amari flinches. "Are you freaking kidding me? Explain! NOW!!"

/flashback/

"We need to talk."

We have nothing to talk about Jin.

"Amari, I miss you. I still love you. I am still IN love with you."

"Yeah right."

"Amari Im telling you the truth. To prove it to you I did something drastic."

"And what would that be."

"Jin chuckles evilly, I told my friends that if you dont take me back, we would kill Takari or someone close to him."

The coldness in his voice frightens Amari. "You dont even know where he lives."

"Dont need to. I know where his father works, where he attends school and where his brother attends school. Your choice Mari." he laughs wickedly in the phone making Amari quiver.

"If I do this, you have to promise to leave Shouyu-kun alone. And his family too."

"You have my word. So do we have a deal?"

"Im waiting."

"Promise not to go back on your word or harm anyone just because?"

"I promise."

"..."

"So, whats your answer going to be?"

"..."

"Amari?"

"...deal."

/flashback end/

"Amari. Why didnt you just call and tell someone?" Reina pleaded. Amari drops her head. "Jin was at my window the entire time and I didnt know. I went to call Jai since he was at Shouyu's house but Jin jumped through the window and grabbed me from behind. He covered my mouth and threw my phone out the window."

Tears begin to flow down Amaris face. "Then*sob*then he*sob*" he Amari begins to cry.

Reinas eyes widen. "Amari. No!"

Amari breaks down into a full cry. Reina grabs her cousin who has had her innocence taken away from her. Ezra and Keiri walk up and see Amari crying. They grab her and Reina and pull them into the bathroom. "Whats going on!? And don't lie to me!!!" Ezra asks wiping tears from her friends face.

Reina explains what happened and soon enough, all the girls are in the bathroom crying along side Amari. Everybody except Ezra.

Shouyu and Jai are walking through the hallway when Shouyu hears sobbing. "What was that? Do you guys hear crying?" he asks. They search around before locking eyes with the girls bathroom.

Being the main individual who could care less about rules, Jai makes his way towards the bathroom door. Shouyu instantly grabs him by the collar and drags him away. "Dont even think about it." Shouyu struggles to get out of his grasp and plead and whine.

Shouyu hasnt heard much from Amari all day and she hasnt looked his way at all. Not even during lunch. At cheerleading practice, she is completely focused on learning the new routines. Shouyu gets up from the stands and walks off towards the parking lot.

Amari looks at him as he walks off with a saddened expression.

Shouyu walks past Jin who gives him a smirk. Shouyu frowns at him and continues to walk to his car. He gets in and turns it on. Before he can back out, Kaira knocks on his window. He cracks his window a little, "The hell do you want!?"

"Geez Shouyu. I just wanted a ride home. Thats all." she asks innocently.

He unlocks the door and lets her in. "Try anything and I will kick you out of the car." he spits coldly and speeds out of the parking lot. Kaira smiles at him. "Good to see you too."

He drives without saying a word. Kaira starts up a conversation. "Hows the arm?" He ignores her. "Oh come on Shouyu. I know you miss me." He continues to ignore her. "Really? So, you're just gonna give me the silent treatment?" he still ignores her.

Shouyu stops at a red light and Kaira tries to grabs his face. He slaps her arm away. "Dont put your hands on me. I dont know where they've been."

Kaira frowns and folds her arms. "Fine! Its not MY fault that your little girlfriend Amari got back with Jin. Dont take it out on me."

Shouyu stops the car and looks at her, "What are you talking about?"

She smirks. "Oh so you DIDNT know huh?"

He grunts and starts driving again, "Im not in the mood for your little games."

"But its true. They got back together after the game Saturday. I hear they even had make-up sex." Kaira says. Shouyu speaks in a monotone voice, "And how do you know this?"

Kaira shrugs, "Simple. I heard Amari telling it to Reina this morning."

This news affects him in ways that no one can possibly imagine. He cares about her a lot but for her to hide something like this from him is a bit much. And what about Riku? Jai is Reina's twin brother and Riku is Amari's study buddy. Surely they must have known. But why hasnt anyone told him? One things for sure. The only one thats seemingly trustworthy right now, is Kaira.