Thirty-Two: Birthday Special

**************************************************
Me: March 11th was my birthday. Which also means...
Amari: It was my Shouyu's birthday!! And you made us miss it. 😡
Me: Well actually...
Ezra: No it was my Riku's birthday!!!
Me: 😑😑
Amari: My Shouyu is older.
Ezra: No my Riku is.
Me: 🤦‍♂️But they're twins...
Amari: Shouyu looks better
Ezra: Riku is bigger
Me: They're the same height and size.
Ezra: 😏 Oh trust me that's not what I mean.
Amari: 🤨 How would you know how big Shouyu is?
Ezra: Well...uh...😅
Me: Will you two shut the hell up so I can get on with my life and the chapter!!! It's both Shouyu and Riku's birthday. They're twins. Shouyu is older by three minutes and Riku is a fraction bigger than Shouyu. Happy now!!!!! 😡😡😡😡
Amari: (holds Ezra back)
Ezra: Who does he think he is speaking to me like that?!!
Me: 🤨 Izzy don't make me change my story and put Riku in a relationship with Reina and you with Zhang.
Ezra: 😭😭 I'm sorry.
**************************************************

A blonde haired man wakes up and stretches his arms after a well deserved night of sleep

A blonde haired man wakes up and stretches his arms after a well deserved night of sleep. He runs his hair through his now long hair. 'How did Riku manage this all those years. This hair is annoying, but cool.'

He hears tiny footsteps approaching the bedroom door, so he hurriedly lies back down and pretends to be asleep. He covers his mouth with the covers to hide his laugh from his daughter when she fails at "sneaking" in and whispering to her little brother.

"Daddy's still asleep Dante. Go ask mommy if we should still wake him up." his seven year old says.

The five year old says rather loudly. "Otay!" He takes about three steps into the hallway before yelling, "Mommy! Lestie (her name is Celestial) said daddy's still sleeping. Do you want us to wake daddy up?"

He snickers quietly as he and literally imagine his wife face palming herself while doing whatever her current task is. He then hears her voice and uncontrollably blushes and melts by the sound of it, "Yes Dante. You and Celestial wake daddy up together. But I said to be quiet."

The blonde face palms under the covers, 'She's yelling herself but is telling them to keep quiet. Damn you Izzy and Reina.'

Lestie tip toes towards her dad only to be given away by the heavy footsteps of Dante and his loud voice, "Lestie mommy said to wake daddy!!!!"

He struggles to hold in his laugh as his daughter deadpans and scolds her little brother. He is reminded of how he and his lavender haired twin brother used to try to sneak in on his father and wake him only to be surprised every single time. He controls his breaths and makes them steady and rhythmic to mimic himself sleeping as his two bundles of Fire approach him.