Twenty-Eight

After telling everyone the story, Ezra breaks the silence first with a loud scream. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Her mother rushes into the room. "What's wrong sweetie?"

Ezra turns her phone around and her mother squeals too, "Ahhhhh. ShoMari!!!!"

Shouyu deadpans, "Seriously. You guys couldn't come up with a better name than that?"

Jai shrugs, "Hell its better that JaiRi. You can all thank Reina for that one." He says glaring at his twin sister.

Reina claps back, "Hey. At least you have a ship. I'm still single."

Zhang slides beside her. "Well, you're the one who keeps turning down my offer to be my girlfriend. Guess I'm going to have to go to homecoming either single or with someone else. OUCH!!!!" Reina grabs a hand full of his hair a pulls him towards her, "Ask another bitch and I'll cut off your nuts."

The table gets quiet.

Ezra blurts out, "I'm really a bad influence on all of you girls aren't I?"

Zhang grunts through pain, "Gee Izzy. Ya think?"

Riku and Keiri look at each other and nod. "So, we were thinking ZhanRe?" Reina lets go of Zhang's hair and scowls at the two. "I never said we were a couple." She gets up and walks off from the table. Shouyu follows her and leaves Amari to the mercy of the group.

Reina stands on the balcony of the second floor of the cafeteria. Shouyu approaches her. She stops him, "If you're here to convince me of making us official, don't. We're not."

Shouyu folds his arms at her and frowns, "But the way you just threatened him implied that you were."

"You wanna go a round Takari?"

"Reina. You and I both know that I won't bulge. Now stop being so stubborn. I know how much you like Zhang. Hell we ALL do. But what you fail to see is that Zhang hasn't been in a relationship since our Sophomore year because his girlfriend died in that six car pile-up in Konoha. He hasn't loved anyone since. And to see him show affection towards you means that you're special to him. How about you stop being such a damn stubborn ass mule and open your freaking eyes before you lose what you're so afraid to gain."

Shouyu's words hits Reina like a ton of bricks. Shouyu has always been like another brother to Reina and doesn't hold back when he talks to her. Reina sighs and apologizes to him. "Don't apologize to me. Go a make things right with him."

Reina hugs Shouyu. "Why couldn't you be my twin instead of Jai?"

"If I were your twin then I wouldn't be able to date Amari. And that would really REALLY suck ass." Shouyu says back. "Plus, Riku and Jai are already horrible together as is. Would you really want them to be twins?"

Reina nods, "Good points. Let's go back inside."

They arrive back to the table with Zhang being harassed by dozens of fan girls.

"Zhang be my date."

"No be mine."

"I asked him first."

"I asked him second."

"He wasn't even looking at you."

"So. You either."

Reina's blood boils and she yells, "Hey. You bitches back away from my Nakamura!!!!!" The girls cower and hurriedly get out of her way. Zhang thanks Reina but is cut off by her wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. After the kiss breaks, she whispers in his ear, "Next time I catch you around other girls, I'll chop off your nuts for real." Zhang chuckles, "Then be the only girl I want to be around." "I already am. I'M your girlfriend. No one else. Got it Nakamura?" she responds aggressively.

Zhang turns and pulls her onto his back. "Deal."

After getting their hearts crushed by the revelation of Zhang and Reina being a couple the fan girls look around for their last destination. But Shouyu has already taken off with a head start. He sprints to his locker and grabs his things for his next class before quickly running to the lab to hide.

Iwabe looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Takari. What's are you hiding from?" Shouyu loooks at his coach/teacher. "Fan girls. Lots and lots of fan girls."

Iwabe laughs uncontrollably. "You look just like your dad when you said that."

The bell rings and the remainder of the class comes in. Riku sends a picture to the group chat making fun of Shouyu running from the girls.

Riku

Bro was wide ass open

Shouyu
🤦‍♂️Imma kill you👊😡🤬

Ezra
Shouyu leave my meat alone👊

Reina
Meat?🤔

Keiri
Same👀

Boruto
😑Yep leaving

<Boruto has left the chat>

Zhang
Sooo...Takari's some meat now😏😏

Jai
Yeen goin smash😂

Amari
🤦‍♂️Izzy really? Meat?

Ezra
Yes. My large hunk of lavender meat.😘

Shouyu
🤔If meat is lavender, I don't think its safe to eat

Shouyu
🤦‍♂️Why do I feel like I made things worse?

Jai
😑Because you did

Zhang
😔And here it comes

Ezra
Doesn't matter what color the meat is. It's mine✊✊

Ezra
And another thing, I'm still trying to figure out if the carpet matches the drapes you know what I'm saying😏😏

Ezra
And one more thing, trying to figure out if the meat is as sweet and the scent know what I'm saying😏😏

<Zhang has left the chat>

<Jai has left the chat>

<Sarada has left the chat>

<Mitsuki has left the chat>

<Sumire has left the chat>

<Keiri has left the chat>

<Shouyu has left the chat>

<Amari has left the chat>
Riku
🤦‍♂️You...forgot they were all here didn't you?

Ezra
I regret nothing🤷‍♂️

Reina
👀Go on.....