Twenty-Five

While the twins are in ISD, Jai and Zhang continue to harass Kaira causing the entire class to fall out in fits of laughter the entire day. Kaira gets annoyed and turns to Zhang, "You know what Nakamura? Screw you!!"

Zhang says with a serious face, "No thanks. I don't feel like going to Inuzuka's for a technical shot. My life is flee free and I plan on keeping it that way."

Everyone falls out again in laughter. Even Jinzo-sensei.

Jai stands up and fist bumps Zhang who chuckles. Kaira then turns her attention to Jai...

...let us pause for a moment...

In every class there is a class clown. But, there is also that one person that can and WILL roast everyone regardless to who you are. In this case, Riku is the class clown and Jai is the roaster.

...back to the story...

She tells him, "Oh don't let me get started on you Novani."

Jai laughs, "This ain't what you want sweetie. Turn back on around before I end up going viral again."

"Yo soft ass aint goin do a hoe ass thing Jai."

"Why this bih saying my name and shit like we friends?"

She gets a bit embarrassed but recovers. "You're just mad because I chose your friend over you. You can't hold a candle to Shouyu."

"Shiiiit bitch you did me a favor. Plus, the only thing you have in common with a candle is the burning part. Hell, I hate to see you coming. You like a spill glass of milk, just a total waste."

Reina facepalms while laughing.

Amari is secretly facetiming Ezra while Keiri is on Facebook going live.

Kaira gets upset and goes to say something but is cut off, "Nah bih this sh*t aint over. Over there looking like one of God's unfinished creations."

Once again the class bursts into fits of laughter. Ezra is at home in tears laughing while Riku and Shouyu hold theirs in trying not to disturb their ISD teacher and the rest of the class.

Jai continues on, "Bih got the game twisted. Calling herself TEAM BARBIE and sitting over there looking like Cynthia from Rugrats."

Another uproar in laughter. Even Jin cracks a smile at this.

"Shut it Novani!!" Kaira screams clearly embarrassed.

"Should've told your legs that this past summer when you cheated on my boy Shouyu. But I forgot, yo pussy like Waffle House. Open 24/7/365."

"Oh my GOD!!!" Zhang falls out of his chair onto the floor laughing. He holds his stomach in fetal position trying his hardest to control his laughter.

Kaira frowns furiously at Jai. She gets up and storms out of the classroom. Everyone high fives Jai and cheers at her departure. Jin looks at him. "Novani that was wrong. Funny as shit but wrong."

Jai raises an eyebrow, "Da fuck? We ain't cool. Don't talk to me all casual and shit."

Jin scowls, "I don't talk casually to low lifes such as yourself."

"Low life? Muthafucka you the one fucking transvestites and shit. Hell you the one that's a 'low life'." Jai spits back. Amari drops her phone in the middle of laughter. Jin frowns at her. "Oh. So, that's funny Amari? How about you tell the class about you giving it up to me in my car in the school parking lot?"

Jin folds his arms with a satisfied smirk when Amari hides her face in hurt and embarassment after Jin reveals a secret she hid from her friends. She didn't tell them all of the details of the rape. They only knew about him raping her. Not the whereabouts.