Six

Riku pulls into the school parking lot and is tackled by a brown haired girl, again. He groans and smiles, "Hello to you too Mirai." Mirai hugs him tightly, "Hey there little cousin."

Scoffs scoffs, "You're only three older that me and I'm almost a foot taller than you." Mirai scoffs, "Yeah. But you're still not taller than Jai." Hearts from into her eyes as she fantasizes about Jai. Riku sweat drops and backs away slowly.

They walk into the school together. Riku asks her, "So, what brings you here?"

Mirai looks at him and says, "I came to check on Shouyu. I havent been able to come see him for a while with me starting classes. I wanted to make sure he was okay." Riku raises an eyebrow at her. "Are you using that as an excuse to get your hands on Kaira?" Mirai stutters dramatically, "W-what? I would never...w-who do you think I am?"

Riku rolls his eyes, "Im guessing that was rhetorical." She laughs and then her eyes squint. Riku follows her gaze and looks directly at Kaira. He grabs Mirai and pulls her the other way. "Mirai. Leave the tramp alone." Steam blows from Mirai's nose.

Jai walks up with Zhang and sees Riku holding Mirai. They run up and assist him. "Let me go! The b*tch needs to be dealt with!!!" They struggle to restrain her. Ezra and Amari walk by and raise an eyebrow at them. "What the hell?!" Ezra asks pointing at them. She then looks over and sees Kaira. Realization hits her as she runs to help them. Amari sweat drops and walks over to Mirai.

"Uh...um...M-mirai...p-please calm d-down. S-she's not w-worth it." she stutters. Mirai gazes over to Amari and hearts instantly form in her eyes. She grabs Amari and snuggles her like shes a teddy bear. "AWWW!!! YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!" she yells.

Riku and the others are still looking dumbfounded trying to figure out how she got out of their grasp. Amari sweat drops at her antics. "She's just like Reina."

A while later, everyone is in class discussing the upcoming game. The door opens and the fan girls go nuts. Riku looks up and sees Shouyu walking through the door with a smile on his face. "Sorry for being late Jinzo-sensei. I had to turn in all of the work I missed." Shouyu apologizes. Jinzo nods and motions for him to go sit down. His friends high five him and welcome him back to school.

He walks passed Amari and smiles at her. She blushes and turns her head. Riku notices this and smirks. He leans over to his study buddy. "You know. You could just tell him how you feel and ask him to be your boyfriend?" Amari blushes and looks away. Riku smirks and continues, "Or I could just tell him."

Her eyes widen as she turn her head suddenly to look at him. He laughs and pats her shoulder, Calm down Mari. I was just joking. Amari glares at him then smirks, T-that was m-mean Riku. She slaps his shoulder and they laugh together.

Reina looks behind her and see Riku and Amari laughing. Riku looks at her and winks his eye. She blushes and suddenly turns her head. Ezra notices this and looks back over her shoulder and sees Riku staring at Reina. He then turns to Amari and resumes discussing their homework.

Ezra smirks and ends up looking towards Zhang. Zhang looks up from his work for a minute and they lock eyes. They smile to each other and then resume their work.

At lunch Jai is in line with Shouyu grabbing something to eat and see Jin approaching Amari and Reina with his brother Ireno. Jin grabs Amaris shoulder roughly and Shouyu growls. Jai runs over and shoves Jin back. Amari turns to Jai who lightly pushes her over to Shouyu.

At this point, Zhang has walks in with Reina and Riku. He and Riku immediately run over to where Jai is. Reina runs to Amari, "Hey. Are you okay?" Amari nods and holds her shoulder. "He hurt my shoulder a bit."