Eight

Shouyu is slowly walking down the hallway with his head down. Amari tries to find the words to say to him but is not sure whether or not he wants to talk. She silently walks beside him constantly glancing at the side of his face.

Shouyu sighs. "You know Amari." she looks up at the sound of his voice. "...if you keep looking at me like that, you're going to make me blush." he finishes making her blush at the fact that I saw her looking at him. AnoI s-sorry. she stutters. "I just wanted to know why you were so upset with Kaira wearing your jersey."

He looks up in rage. "Because she's not my girlfriend and she has no right to wear my jersey. That jersey belongs on someone I care about. Not a rotten mouth bottom feeding trash bag whore!!!" he spits in disgust and then softens his tone when he sees the scared look on Amari's face. "Oi...I'm sorry Amari. I didnt mean to yell at you."

Amari gives him a soft smile. "Its o-okay S-shouyu-kun." she says unintentionally. Shouyu gives her a teasing smile. "The formalities again I see." She blushes and hides her face. "Just teasing you. If it makes you feel any better, I will allow you and only you to call me whatever you want. Okay?" she nods and gives him a light smile.

"C-can I ask y-you a q-question?" she stutters.

"Yeah. Go for it." he responds.

"W-why d-did you a-and K-kaira break up?" she asks not looking at him. She looks up and sees pain in his eyes, "You dont have to tell me if you dont want to."

He shakes his head. "Nah. Its okay. She cheated on me with a guy at this school. A guy that I cant stand to be around. Jai, Zhang and my brother were at the mall waiting for my mother's friend, Ayame, to get off work and Zhang spotted her making out with him. He called me and told me. I called her on three-way and she lied about her whereabouts. Riku took a picture of them and sent it to me and I immediately sent it to her with the caption Its Over. It hurt but I kinda felt like I always knew." He says rubbing his hand through his long blond locks.

Amari listens to his story and her body moves towards his. She embraces him in a light hug and rubs his back. "Its okay Shouyu-kun. Maybe it just wasnt meant to be." Shouyu sobs a bit in her shoulder as she pats his back. After a few minutes, they break apart and he wipes his eyes. "I never told anyone other than Dad, Uncle Asuma and Riku how I felt about that. It feels good to finally be able to let it go. Thanks Amari." he leans in and kisses her cheek.

She blushes deeply and faints. Shouyu sighs catching her effortlessly.

Reina turns her phone towards herself and whispers, "This is Lady Reina and that wraps up another episode of The Fainting Amari. Tune in next time as our favorite gail cheers at the football game."

She sends the short video clip to everyone. They all respond back.

Zhang - ROFLMAO!!!!

Mirai - WOW LOL!!!!

Riku - Whoa!!! Nice!!! Lol!!!

Keiri - GO Mari!!!!

Ezra - Awww

Jai - Thats Amari for ya lol

Sumire – In the words of my coach her youthful collapsing lol

Reina - This never ends does it lol

Shouyu's phone beeps multiple times. He looks down and has a text message from nearly all of his friends. He opens his messaging app and sees a barrage of LOLs. He opens Reinas message and his eyes widen. Reina screen shot the part were he kissed Amaris cheek and captioned 'ShoMari'. Shouyu blushes and texts everyone back curse words.

Several hours later, everyone crowds the stadium for the opening football game. The Kusanagure Grasshoppers burst through the paper to loud cheers from the crowd. The girls basketball coach, Isadora Takoiya, Ezra's mom, announces the captains.