Thirty-One

After practice, Shouyu and Riku head home to hurriedly shower so they can watch the unveiling of the new hospital their dad helped build for the Hyuga/Haruno Corporation. While watching tv, Riku gets a phone call.

"Hello."

"Dude. Keiri likes someone. What do I do?"

Riku facepalms.

"You still didn't ask her did you?"

"No. Because she said she was waiting on some random guy she likes to ask her. How can I ask her out if she's waiting on another guy to?"

"Hold that thought."

Riku puts Jai on hold and calls Zhang on three-way.

"What?"

"Novani's an idiot."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"Putting you on three-way so you can hear this foolishness." "What makes you think I wanna talk to him?"

"He's your girlfriend's brother."

"Your point."

Riku links to two in and puts his phone on speaker so Shouyu can join in.

"Novani. What the hell did you do this time?"

"Not the time Nakamura. This is a serious matter."

"God. He's as dramatic as Ezra."

"You would know that wouldn't you bro?"

"This isn't about me Shouyu. This is about Jai's dumbass waisting yet another day not asking Keiri to the damn dance."

"Have you ever considered the fact that he may not necessarily have to balls?"

"Nakamura go to hell."

"Just saying. Walmart has balls on sell. They swell up like cantelopes when you get hard."

Shouyu and Riku burst into a fit of laughter while Jai shouts vulgar words towards his asshole of a friend.

"I'm already starting to regret having you as a potential brother-n-law."

"Just saying. Women are like pokemon. You can't catch one without any balls."

Riku cries as he and Shouyu continue their fits of laughter.

"Really dude."

"Well Riku must have master balls. He caught Ezra. That's like capturing Mewtwo."

Shouyu continues to laugh as Riku frowns and curses under his breath.

"I hate you."

"I know. But Jai you should try."

"I'm not listening to you."

"But why? The fun's only just beginning. Think about all the fun I plan on having with your sister once we get married and decide to make you some nieces and nephews. Oh what joys I can dream up at this moment."

"Nakamura you mutherfu....wait...who the hell is eating popcorn?"

"Dammit Riku. I told you not to smack."

"Hehe. Sorry bro."

"You guys are a bunch of asses."

"At least I'm getting some. Shit, why do I feel like I just started something?"

"Takari we'll get to you later. Right now, we're still on the topic of Novani not being man enough to ask Zain out."

"It's not like you asked my sister out."

"You're right. I didn't ask. I told her. I told her what she was to me and what I was to her. She didn't disagree."

"You basically told her that she was your girlfriend. Not like she had much choice."

"You're not going to have much choice if you don't loosen your thong and stop being a pansy and ask the damn girl to the dance. God. You're acting like you're asking her to marry you."

"Damn Zhang. Never knew you could raise your voice."

"I usually don't Shouyu. But this numbnut is pissing me off."

"So, what do I do?"

Everyone face palms and shouts, "ASK HER OUT!!!!"

On the girls' side, Ezra has shared her experience with Riku with all of the girls and in typical Ezra fashion, has left out no details.

"Oh my god. It was so amazing."

"Izzy."

"It was everything any of you could ever imagine."

"Izzy."

"The way he slid off inside of me was painful at first but then it got to the point where my walls gripped him and the cookie fit around him like a glove."

"Ezra really?"

"And then when i climaxed it was like lifting the whole world off my back. I felt all of Riku's long hard..."

"Oh my god Izzy. TMI!!!"

"Yeah. We're friends and all but we don't need ALL the details."

"....go on."

"REINA!!!" Amari and Keiri shout at her to stop.

"What? Oh come on. It's not like you guys are doing it. Ezra could help us all get through our first time."

"Speak for yourselves. At least hers wasn't taken."

"Oh I'm so sorry Mari. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. Really. At least I know that Shouyu-kun will be a gentleman about it."

"I know. You're so lucky Amari. You too Ezra. You guys are dating two of the most wholesome guys in our school. And Reina, well, Zhang is...well...he's Zhang. But I can definitely tell he cares by the way he lights up when you come around. I'm so jealous of you guys."

"Don't be Keiri. My brother's just an idiot. He's like every other teenage boy who gets conflicted by their feelings. He just doesn't know...."

Everyone hears a loud bang and then hears Reina shouting, "Oh you son of a bitch!! How dare you burst into my room?"

"Give me the damn phone!!!!!"

"W-what?"

"I know Keiri's on the phone with you. Give me the damn phone!!"

"Uh...okay."

"Hello?"

"Hey Jai."

"Hi Jai."

"Sup my dude."

"Keiri. Will you go to the dance with me?"

(He actually asked her. But why? What changed his mind? Why was he so upfront and confident?)