Two

A brown haired girl walks into her homeroom class and sits in her old seat. A second later, a lavender haired boy walks in. He notices her and immediately approaches her with open arms. Keiri runs into his arms, "RIKU!!! Hey!!!" Riku chuckles, "Hello to you too. Future Mrs Lovett!!!" Her eyes widen as an instant blush appears on her face and she playfully punches his arm. "Ow, come on Keiri. Its not my fault no one else but me knows about you and Jai."

Keiri smirks at him and folds her arms, "I could say the same to you." Riku shrugs, "About who? There's not many females around that peaks my interest."

"Oh really. Not even Reina?" Keiri asks with her grin getting bigger and bigger.

"No. She's cute and all but she's really not my type. I'd never ask her out." Riku responds confidently.

"Ask who out?" a voice says from behind them. Riku jumps at the voice and turns around a looks into the purple eyes of a pink haired girl. She looks up at him and a blush appears on her face. She looks away instantly thinking to herself, 'Riku Takari is staring at me. Gosh he is so cute.'

Keiri laughs at their awkwardness. Riku snaps out of his trance when the bell rings signaling for homeroom. He glares at Keiri who laughs at him again the then takes his seat on the front row near the window. Everyone else in their homeroom arrive and go to their choice of seats. Fan girls form hearts in their eyes and surround Riku, who stares out the window ignoring them.

Reina looks over at them and gets angry. I mean VERY angry. Ezra and Keiri struggle to restrain her. "Calm down Reina!!" Ezra yells at her. Reina grunts, "Those b*****s better get away from MY Riku." Amari raises an eyebrow, "Uh Reina. How is he yours and you havent even told him you like him yet?" Reina looks at Amari with puppy dog eyes and anime tears flowing. Ezra facepalms and sighs, "Yep Amari. You have officially broken her."

A few squeals and screams catch their attention as they look up at the fan girls who are staring at the door. Shouyu and Jai have finally arrived in class and are nearly jumped by the fan girls. Thanks to the school bell signaling the start of homeroom, they return to their seats. Jai and Shouyu walk past Riku and their other friends slapping five with them as they make their way to their seats.

Their homeroom teacher comes in and says hello. He tosses a pass to Shouyu knowing he's going to ask for an excuse eventually and then begins the roll call.

/going to skip a few people/

"Zhang Nakamu...Mr Nakamura for the love of GOD...can you for once not where your headphones in class!!!" A blue eyed boy with black hair and red highlights grunts while taking out his earbuds.

"Jai Lovett." the boy gives a thumbs up with a nod.

"Amari Novani." the girl raises her hand.

"Reina Novani." the blond raises her hand and loudly says, PRESENT!!! Ezra flinches as Reina screamed into her ear. Riku looks over at her a smiles.

"Kaira Nuroku." the orange haired Barbie raises her hand receiving wolf like howls from the fan guys in the room. She looks at Shouyu who rolls his eyes at her.

"Riku Takari." all the fan girls oogle over him. He speaks quietly, "Im here." while raising his hand. Reina steals a glance at him which doesnt go unnoticed by Shouyu.

"Shouyu Takari." all the fan girls oogle over him. He speaks with annoyance, "Im here." He somehow ends up locking eyes with Amari. He smiles at her and she gives a small one back before turning her head with a blush.

"Ezra Takoiya." the ebony beauty flshaes a smile making guys swoon over her.

"Jin Yakima." the black haired guy shrugs coolly.