Twenty-Four

Jinzo-sensei is grading quizzes while the class talks amongst themselves. Kaira looks over at Shouyu who is is surrounded and being bombarded by a lot of fan girls still trying to potentially win the opportunity to wear his jersey this week and be his date to the homecoming dance.

She stands up confidently and walks over to were they are.

"If anyone's going to be wearing Shouyu Takari's jersey this Friday, it's going to be me. Not you. You. Or you. Me. Not only will I wear his jersey, but I will also be his date to the homecoming dance where we will win homecoming king and queen."

All the girls look at her shocked. Zhang rolls his eyes as Jai tries to keep Riku from smacking her in her lip. Shouyu looks at her with a blank look.

Then he forms a face as if he's thinking about something. "So let me get this straight. You go fuck half of the town, mostly while we were still together, and think you have the right to wear MY jersey?"

She flips her hair in a and confident motion.

"Of course. No one else is worthy enough."

"Bitch...my dog is more worthy than you are. If I wanted an infection, I'd go fuck ya mom."

Everyone loses it and bursts out laughing. Even Amari is in tears laughing at Shouyu.

Jinzo calls out his name, "Mr Takari!!!"

Shouyu shrugs, "I regret nothing."

He gathers his things knowing he's on his way to in school detention. He taps Amari's desk and winks at her on his way out of the class but no one notices him. As he walks through the hallways, he gets a text and looks down at his phone and smiles.

Riku
😂😂Epic comeback bro lol

Zhang
That burn tho kml🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jai
Hell naw bruh!!!! Lol!!!✊✊😂😂

Keiri
💀💀💀Dude!!! lol

Reina
Daaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmm roflmao!!!!🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂✊✊

Amari
That was mean. She deserved it but that was mean.

Ezra
What'd I miss?🤔🤔

Reina
Dude. Shouyu just burned the shit out of Kaira in front of the whole homeroom class.😂

Riku
Right. Bruh took her out like a G

Jai
On some straight gangsta shit. #thuglife

Ezra
Damn. And I missed it. Did none of you mofos record it?

Zhang
Bullshit. Its on my snapchat right now!!! I got 700 views already.

Ezra
Hell yeah going to watch it now.

Boruto
Shiiiiit me too👀👀

Mitsuki
Aint no way. I gotta see this

Sarada
🤣🤣OMG I just watched it. (daps Shouyu)

Shouyu
(daps Sarada)

Amari
You guys. Really?😑😑

Sumire
Amari that was a Hall of Fame level burn though.

Ezra
Hell to the naw Shouyu. I'm using that one.

Shouyu
Oh I have plenty more in mind. Wait til lunch.