Infinity (Squeal-Over Again)

Chapter 1- Towers

---Harry's Pov---

It's been a couple of days since I finally got out of the hospital I remember it clear as day as if it was yesterday.

*Flash Back*

We we're all at the after party and I told Zoey that the boys and I had to go do another interview which sucked because I just wanted to have fun with the boys and my girlfriend.

After what seemed like an hour I finally was done and as you know the annoying bitch herself came up to me.

Maybe that's why Zoey got all tense when we first walked in.

"Hey Harry! Wow I haven't seen you in like forever!, How are you?" Taylor smiled.

I really didn't want to be rude and ignore her like that so we just had a short but, quick conversation and than I told her I had to leave.

"Wait Harry!"

Ughh! Leave me alone but, I didn't say that...

"Can I get a picture?"

"Sure."

I quickly tried my hardest to smile. She snapped the picture but,she frowned.

"We'll I got to go get back to my girlfriend bye!"

"Wait-"

Are you kidding me right now?!?

"The picture didn't come out right! Come with me."

I was about to interject but, she grabbed my hand and led me to the other side of the building, near the vip section, where the bathrooms were.

"Perfect now I can do this!"

Before I could do anything Taylor pressed her lips to mine. I tried to break free she kept forcing my head back!

SOMEONE'S THIRSTY!

Soon I heard a gasp and turn my head to see Zoey.

"H-Harry?"

"Z-Zoey I'm-"

"Save it! It's over with I'm done,"

I glared at Taylor and she smirked, I swear if looks could kill.

I ran to go catch up with Zoey.

Once I saw Zoey I yelled for her,

"Zoey wait!"

"No Harry! Leave me alone, I'm sick of you and your games just go!"

"Look Zoey please-"

"Just stay away from me! Harry I'm done."

I really screwed up big time! I really needed to explain myself so I offered her a ride back to the hotel.

"Can I at least give you a ride back to the hotel?"

She mummer a "Whatever." and got in the car

Half of the car ride home was silent.

"Look Zoey I'm-"

"Harry can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," I said uneasily

"Why do you keep messing with my heart? I tried and tried. I gave you my heart, my love.. my everything and here you go throwing it away! I'm sick of you Harry, It's gotten to the point where I'm done for good. There's no more Zoey and Harry in this picture anymore! It's just you and those sluts!"

At this point I was really getting irritated with Zoey!

"You know what maybe their shouldn't be any us Zoey! It's not like I'm the fucking bad guy over here! Your probably screwing guys too like the whore you are!"

Maybe I went to far because she sent daggers at me.

"Me? Really me? And what have you done huh? Your probably fucking with Taylor!"

"We'll she's a heck of a lot better than you are.."

"Fuck you!"

"Babe you already have!" I smirked

Okay now I'm being rude. Should I apologize?

"You know what pull over!"

"No"

"HARRY FUCKING STYLES PULL OVER!"

"ZOEY MARIE WILLIAM NO!"

"I SWEAR STYLES I'M-"

"HARRY WATCH-"

Before I had time to look everything just went downhill. I could barley open my eyes. I couldn't feel anything everything was numb. I looked over to Zoey and it looked like she was dead. Suddenly everything just got dizzy and than..

Black...

•+++•
I'M BACK AHHHH!

If you haven't go read Over Again!

I have really BIG plans for this book! So keep reading.!

Love,
-Zaria

---Edited---
Word Count-- 644 words