Chapter 27

Chapter 27- The BIG Announcement

---Zoey's Pov---

So the boys sent us girls out to go shop for a dress, something fancy kinda because Harry has a big announcement he wants to make, and yeah we just have to get dressed up for it.

We were in Forever 21 looking for all kinds of dresses. I was looking through a bunch of dresses when I came across a beautiful strapless Summer Navy Floral dress. I went to go try the dress on.

That's what I love about shopping it's fun being all girly. It's just something I love to do.

After seeing myself in the beautiful dress I went to go show the girls.

"You like or nahh?" I asked, doing a dramatic pose.

"Yass!" Carter exclaimed.

"Perfect! Go buy it!" Kylie says.

I nodded going back to put on my previous clothes and going up to the cash register buying my dress.

+++++

It was already 5:00 right now because after we shopped for our dresses.We got Starbucks and went a little shopping crazy.

Lets just say my closet is gonna need a bit more expanded.

The reservations wasn't until 9 and we need to be there at 8:30 so that gave us a little time.

"What to do?" I asked myself.

"Have you talked to Mason lately?" Kylie asked.

"No not really he has been busy lately, but it's okay I'll see him soon" I smiled.

"Let's go on the trampoline!" Allie suggested.

I nodded and we all went outside, but I stopped dead in my tracks.

There he was Harry himself, and that girlfriend of his Cara sitting on trampoline laughing and talking sharing chocolate covered strawberries.

"Is somebody jealous?" Allie smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "No"

"Lets just go back inside."

I'm guessing Harry heard me and waved at me saying, "Hi Zoey!"

I flipped him off and walked back inside.

"You know you love him." Allie smiled, and walked back to her room.

"I hate you as much as I hate him." I smiled.

"Love you too!" Allie shouted, and shut the door behind her.

I went upstairs to my room closing it behind me flopping on my bed going to sleep.

+++++

"ZOEY GET UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES LET'S GO!"

I shot up from my dream about 5sauce and went to go take a 10 minute shower. After drying off and doing my hair and make up.

My hair was in a cute messy bun, I left a few of my baby hairs out and kept my bangs out. I did a smokey eye for my make up and Eos for my lips.

I put my dress on and my black heels feeling pretty impressed with my look, grabbing my phone and going downstairs.

"I'm ready!"

"Finally! let's go!" Harry said, all dress in his tuxedo.

"By the way you look beautiful." He smiled.

"Yeah um Thanks." I say, and blushed a bit.

I climbed into the Hippie Van and sat next to Carter.

"You look gorgeous." Carter whispered.

"Thanks, so do you!" I smiled.

"Well thank you love." She laughed, and I chuckled.

When we arrived at Palate it was packed.

"How may I help you?" A man asked, dressed all fancy.

"Reservations for Eleven please."

"Yes okay follow me this way." I sat, next to Allie with Carter on my other side.

"Reservations for Eleven?" I whispered to Allie, she just strugged and got on her phone.

Finally a waiter came and took our drink orders, I ordered a coke and started chatting with Carter and Louis about random things.

"Sorry I'm so late."

I remember that voice. I looked up to see Cara coming in with a black dress that barley was down her thighs and really tall high heels almost tripping over.

"Wow I love your shoes." Allie commented.

I hit her on her leg, "Oww!"

"Sorry." I say.

"Really?" I asked, "Please don't" I whispered.

"Okay,Okay! I'll stop." She whispered back.

"Um thanks." Cara smiled.

Our drinks came and we order our food. I just order salad because to be honest I was really not in the mood to eat.

"Hi Zoey you look beautiful." Cara commented, but I knew deep down she was saying really bad things about how I looked.

"Thanks so do you a bit strippery!, but I guess that's how models dress now a days." I mummer.

Harry kicked me.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Stop." He mouth.

"Excuse me sorry what?" Cara replied.

"You look beautiful too." I said, through my teeth.

She just smiled and went back to talking to Harry.

Finally our food came and I started to slowly munch on my salad.

I could feel Cara's eyes burning a hole through my head but I just kept talking to Allie and Carter.

Harry stood up and we turned our attention to him.

"I would just like to say thank you all for being here, I have a announcement I would like to share."

Harry turned to Cara and I knew excatly what he was about to do. I wanted to turn away but my eyes were clued.

Harry pulled out a black box and bent down on one knee. The whole restaurant was watching gasping in joy. Harry grabbed Cara's hand,

"Cara I love you so much and I just wanted to say Will You Marry Me?"

Cara covered her mouth in shock.

"Yes Harry! Oh my god yes!" Cara yelled, jumping up and down.

The whole restaurant started clapping, and Harry put the ring on her finger and kissed her.

I could feel a tear coming down my face. I looked at Allie and she looked like she was about to explode.

Well this isn't fixing to go well...

•+++•

Well it happened she said yes!

Next update later tonight!

Love,Zariaa

---Edited---
Word Count-- 984 words