Chapter 10

Chapter 10- We We're Suppose to Grow Old

-Song Suggestion:We We're Suppose To Grow Old/Justin Nozuka

---Recap---

Trickles of rain started hitting my head and lightning struck which startled me a little.

"Zoey? What's wrong are you okay?"

"I think my memories is coming back"

And than it hit me all these memories came running back to the beginning to where we first meet until the accident happened.

"Harry?" I say

"Omg Zoey your okay!" Harry yelled, tackling me into a hug.

Harry gently pulled me away and kissed me softly.

A part of me loved and missed his lips the other part told me to pull away and to stop getting easily pulled back into his trap.

I decided to listen to the other half and I pulled away from Harry's embrace.

"I-I can't do this anymore..Harry" I say, softly.

He furrowed his eyebrows "W-what do you mean?"

"Harry! You know exactly what I mean..I'm tired of your games I don't want to be with you anymore.. Perhaps you didn't listen to me the last time I told you after you screw up the third time that I'm threw..I'm done with you Harry."

The look in his eyes broke my heart. They we're screaming at me not to let go. To not do this to Harry and I

"Z-Zoey please, I can do better you mean so much to me and I-

"No Harry.. I don't wanna do this anymore just please leave me alone for now." I plead turning away from him.

Just like that Harry looked at me and walked past me.

"Umm..Zoey do you need a ride home?"

"No.. I'm gonna stay here for a bit"

Harry nodded, and I went back into the - our tree house..and just cried.

+++++

---Harry's Pov---

"I'm so sorry Harry" Allie comfort me.

"No don't be it's my fault, and I'm done." I told myself

Maybe if I kill myself nobody would care..

"WHAT NO ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" Louis shouted.

"What?!?"

"Harry don't say that! A lot of people still care about you friends, family, fans, us.."

"Please don't try to kill yourself" Niall said.

I looked around and in everyone eyes I felt loved, but I'm still heartbroken

"Thanks you guys for being here for me" I say, getting up from spot to go to my room

---Carter's Pov---

"Harry's literally heartbroken he looks crushed.." I spoke up after the weird silents.

"I wonder how he's gonna handle the tour next week?" Zayn said.

"Maybe we should do something..to try to get his mind of off things." I suggest.

Just than Zoey came in. She looked like a mess. Her face was swollen from tears, Her eyes we're blood shot, her hair was all over the place from being in the rain for too long.

"Zoey-"

"I don't want to talk about it, I just want go to my room and die."

She walked upstairs, and than we heard a slam.

"I'll try to go talk to her."

I walked upstairs, and knock softly on Zoey's door.

"Zoey."

I waited for an answer but all I could hear we're muffling sobs.

"Go..Away!"

I twisted the doorknob, and went in. There laid a crumbled broken heart Zoey with tissues everywhere, and her wrapped up in a billion blankets listening to break up songs.

Only Zoey..

"Zoeyyyy!" I whined, flopping down next her on top of pile nasty tissues.

"Leave me alone!" She groan.

"Grumpy Pants" I chuckled.

"Shut up!"

"Okay..Okay look Harry not worth crying over.. Get over him their plenty of other fish in the sea." I say.

She turn over to look at me.

"But I love Harry.. Wait did I just say what I thought I just said?" Zoey exclaim, sitting up from her bed.

I nodded "Yasss! You just did!"

"We'll now I know what love feels like, and it sucks!"

"Don't say that.."

"Carter.. I thought I felt love for the first time when I meet Harry. Yes he cheated on me 3 times but doesn't that mean I cared about him.. I don't know... But anyways I just felt like the third time he wouldn't do it again.. and now I can't trust him"

"Harry's a bastard, and you don't need him to make you feel happy, besides the Ed Sheeran concert is tomorrow, and we're gonna forget about all this, and fall into Ed Sheeran's voice Okay?"

"Okay."

I gave Zoey a long hug, and got up leaving her so she could have some time to herself.

---Harry's Pov---

I lost her... And I can't get her back..

Zoey was my sun, my peanut butter to my jelly.. Okay I need stop being cute and funny..

She made me Happy with the little things that she would do.

The way she laughed at the most awkward moments. The way she was herself around me and her friends, and not acting any different. Zoey was goofy and silly at times when I needed cheering up.

Knowing that I would never see her smile or wake up to her face seeing her brown gorgeous orbs (which she calls boring) staring into my green ones.

I- I love Zoey and I want to tell the whole world that but now I can't because she's gone.

She's my other half that I can't live without.

And the sad thing is I wanted her to be my Mrs.Styles and I don't want nobody else taking my last name but..

Zoey Marie William

I'm screwed for the tour next week, and I don't know how I'm gonna pull through, but I'll pull through for the fans, so that they don't think something is wrong with me.

I just really miss and love Zoey..

We
We're
Suppose
To
Grow
Old..

•+++•

We'll I guess there's no more #Zarry or #Hoey

Yeah I ship #Zarry 😂😂

But Vote/Comment

Love,Zaria

P.s. This Chapter is Dedicated To @SherryDelPinal! She suggested the song so yeah!

---Edited---
Word Count-- 1005 words