Chapter 38

Chapter 38- The reception

After spending about a hour or two taking wedding pictures with family and friends and stuff Harry and I parted ways to go back into our hotels rooms to get ready for the reception. Now the reception was located at this really nice Venue that was next to the Hotel but was still on the private beach. Also this hotel is not public it's only a hotel for the people who are having a wedding.

I changed out of my wedding dress and changed into this white lace cocktail dress. Since my hair was already in curls I just let Allie do a water fall braid with my hair and put on a white flower crown. Once she was done with that I decided to touch up on my make-up.

 Once she was done with that I decided to touch up on my make-up

The girls decided to all change into different outfits as well.

"ZOEY MARIE STYLES AHHH I JUST LOVE SAYING THAT!" Allie squealed. I laughed at Allie's dumbness.

"My best friend is married whatttttt." Kylie chime in.

"Wow I can't believe I'm married, I have a husband now!" I say so astonished.

"ZOEY! Oh my god give me your hand!" Kalel screamed, I looked at her confused thinking there was something wrong.

She grabs my left hand drooling at the sight of my wedding ring. "This ring is stunning." She gasped.

All the girls walked over to me. "Look at the way it sparkles!" Carter say gently grabbing my hand exposing it in front of the light.

"I can't wait to get married!" Allie pipes up.

"Oh don't worry you're next! And I'll have plenty of surprises for your wedding." I winked at her and she laughed.

"Come on the reception starts in a fifteen minutes." Carter grabs my hand and we all head out.

/////

Once we reached the venue, I met Harry out on the beach, while the girls went inside the venue.

"Hello husband." I say coming behind Harry, while wrapping my arms around his waist. He jump a little at my surprise considering he didn't know I was behind him because he was facing forward watching the waves.

"Well don't you look beautiful." Harry smiled, turning around facing me grabbing my hand and spinning me around.

I giggled while wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you."

Harry lean down kissing my lips. "I love you." He replied.

"Now lets go!" I say grabbing his hands and running towards the venue.

Before we walked in I heard music and someone saying, "NOW GIVE IT UP FOR MR. AND MRS. STYLES!" the crowd roared with applause and Harry and I came into the venue dancing.

I couldn't believe how stunning the reception was from the decorations, to the food and presents, and cake.