Chapter 22

Chapter 22- Santa Monica Pier

I woke up with my hair a little wet and my clothes damped. I guess I feel asleep in the living room.

I went upstairs to my room and took a long shower washing my hair because it smelled like rain.

I quickly got out and dried off and wrapped the towel around my body. I went into my closet trying to find an outfit until my door open.

"Zoey...Umm whoa! Sorry!"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT HARRY!"

"Umm we're all going to the Santa Monica Pier today so get ready! Allie said being your penny board."

"Okay fine but could you turn around."

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Harry smirked.

"UGGHHH! You're such a perve!"

I ran up to him and pushed him out of my room, but before I could push him out all the way Harry grabbed my arms and pinned me up against the wall.

"And see that sweet is where your wrong." Harry whispered, in my ear sending chills down my spine.

Harry looked at me and smirked getting off of me and walking out.

I grabbed my Black and gold chain Tricjia Bikini top and bottoms. I put on my black and gold flats and went back into the bathroom throwing my hair into a messy bun, brushing my teeth, and putting on my water proof mascara. I sprayed my Beyonce' Perfume, grabbed my phone and put my black crochet cardigan over my bikini.

I quickly grab my pennyboard and headed downstairs.

"We'll don't you look pretty." Carter smiled.

"Well thank you and you too!"

I look over to Harry and he was already smirking at me, and I rolled my eyes wanting to just got up to him and slap that darn smirk off his face, but I just looked away.

"Okay guys lets go!"

I sat in the back next to Carter and Louis I didn't want Harry to sit with me it would have been awkward.

Harry decided to drive and Zayn sat in the passengers seat. Leaving Liam, Kalel, Allie and Niall in the middle.

Leaving the rest in the back.

Kylie, Me, Carter, and Louis all sat together kinda of squished.

+++++

Finally Harry pulled into the parking lot and I was the first to crawl out of the van being all squished!

I grabbed my penny board putting it under my arm.

"I'm hungry as hell let's go eat and than hit the waves!" Niall said.

"Come on girls lets pennyboard." I say.

"But I want to stay with the boys, I mean we just now saw them."
Carter said, holding hand with Louis.

"Omg guys we are literally about to go eat with them." I spoke.

"Well clearly you don't understand how much we miss our boyfriends." Carter mummer.

"No you're right you don't and I wonder why." I glanced up at Harry.

"I see you guys later."

"Wait Zoey I didn't mean it like that." Carter yelled, but I was already rolling off on my pennyboard with tears stinging in my eyes.

When I arrived to the Pac Park Food Court I just say there and waited for the rest of them.

---Carter's Pov---