Chapter 2

Chapter 2- She's What?!

---Harry's Pov---

It's been about a week since Zoey's been in the hospital. I never left her side when I finally got out. The boys been my side ever since. The girls are still upset and mad at me even after I told them what happen.

Today we we're all here and the doctor came into the waiting room. I got up and started asking a million questions.

"Is she okay?" "How is she?" "Has she woke up yet?" "Is she dead?!?" I rambled on, Louis got up and patted me on the back.

"Calm down Harry!" Louis shouted

"She's fine Harry but,-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BUT!"

"Oh my god Harry calm down! Lets him finish!" Carter said, getting annoyed.

The doctor chuckled slightly "We'll we have some good news and some bad news,which one do you want to hear first?"

"Good!" We all said in unison

"The good news is she will be waking up in the next two to three days."
I sign in relief.

"But the bad new is umm..How can I put this..."

I gave him the look to go on!

"Zoey was.. Before Zoey had the car accident and everything did you guys have any sexual content?"

My cheeks started to heat up a little. I looked back to see a smiling Allie and Kylie.

"Maybe.."

"We'll Zoey was pregnant and umm.. We couldn't get her awake, so she could get the baby out, finally we found a way but the baby.."

"Died, I'm so sorry."

It felt like everything was going in slow motion.. I killed my baby..My boy or girl.. I was the one to kill her?

Everything in my body felt numb. I could barley feel blood rushing though my veins.

"Harry are you okay?" I heard Kalel voice say.

I gave her a quick glance and stormed out to get some fresh air.

---Kalel's Pov---

It's been hard for us, for the pass couple of days and now we're hearing she's pregnant?, and that the baby died?!

We all decided to go check on Zoey and see how she is. When we walked in she looked like herself again, better than the last time.

"Hey Zoey." Niall whispered.

Everything was silent and than we heard a moving sound.

"Zoey.." I said.

She moved her hand. Soon Zoey eyes started to flutter open.

"ZOEY!" We all shouted.

"Wait! Don't touch her yet let her think!" A nurse answered.

"W-where am I?" She asked "And Carter why are you crying and where's Louis?"

"I'm crying because your okay! And Louis is outside getting Harry."

"Who's Harry?" Zoey asked.

"You don't know who Harry is?" I say

"Ummm.. No?"

"That's bad, oh god that's really bad!" Zayn started to freak out.

"What?"

"You honestly don't know who Harry is?"

"No..."

We heard the door burst open and Harry ran to Zoey and kissed her softly.

"Zoey I missed you soo much! I'm sorry!"

"Umm.. Harry.. Zoey doesn't remember you" Allie said.

"Wait what?! Your kidding right?"

"No Harry she's not.." I said.

Harry's face turned into confusion.

"You honestly don't remember me..?"

"I'm sorry no, may I get a glass of water please?" Zoey asked, turning to the nurse.

"Yes ma'am" The nurse said.

---Zoey's Pov---

"So your saying Harry is my boyfriend and we had a car accident and our baby died?"

"Basically yeah.." Kylie trailed off.

"Umm..Okay.. Can you go ask my doctor when I can I get out?" I ask, Kylie. She shook her head yes, and left the room.

I'm just so confused, how could I forget someone like that? To be honest he really doesn't even look like that type of person I would date. I don't know I just need some rest.

•+++•

So Zoey dosn't remember who Harry is..

Sorry! I really hope you like it!

Love,
-Zaria

Dubai:)

---Edited---
Word Count-- 656 words