Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Ed Sheeran Concert

---Zoey's Pov---

I sighed knowing I was going to have to get out of bed or Carter would murder me cause it's literally 6 right now and the Ed Sheeran concert is in 3 hours.

I get up and go the bathroom looking at my reflection. I looked horrible but I didn't care. I turned on the shower let the water warm up and went to go get a wash and dry towel. I stripped off my clothes and got in.

After a half an hour passed I dried off, and started with my hair I blow dried it, and decided to do tight but loose curls instead of straightening it.

20 minutes passed and I went into my closet pulling out my black top, purple studded shorts and black vans. To go with my short I put on my Galaxy Yin Yang Stud earrings. I changed my IPhone case for a Plain Glitter case. My makeup was same as always eye liner and mascara. I grabbed my ray-ban putting them on feeling like a bad ass and walked out the door into the kitchen to get myself a Starbucks Refresher.

"Good morning!" Kylie greeted me, "I thought Carter was gonna have to come get you and murder you to get up."

I chuckled, "Yeah I know right!"

"So..How are you feeling about this whole thing?"

"Umm..I'm okay I guess I just need a break away from the house so are you guys ready to go see ED FLIPPIN SHEERAN!"

"HELL YEAH IM READY!"

"Where's everyone? Anyways?"

"Kalel and Allie are getting ready and Carter is in the living room."

I nodded "I'm hungry as hell lets go get some.."

"TACO BELLLL!!" Kylie and I both yell

We started laughing and I grabbed my cars key and made my way to the living room.

"Hey want to go with Kylie and I to Taco Bell?" I asked Carter, she nodded and we left.

+++++

After we came back Kalel and Allie quickly ate and we headed off to see Ed Sheeran.

"Thank you so much Louis for the tickets I love you!" I quickly said, giving him a hug and leaving

Kalel decided to drive with Allie in the passengers and Kylie, Me,and Carter in the back.

Just to let you in on the rest of the girls outfits.

Kylie wore a Watermelon sweater, vintage high waisted shorts,and her green Toms.

I loved Kylie's cartilage peircing earring it was a black middle finger and for her bottoms she wore 'Go Away' studs. Her hair was in a messy bun. Her makeup was the same as mine but just mascara. Her iPhone case was a Moon Catcher case and of course we wore our ray-bans.

Kalel was wearing a Lego House muscle tee. It had some of the lyrics to Lego House By Ed Sheeran on it, she wore some vintage light blue shorts and mint pastel green vans Her mascara was the same as mine and she wore a pretty Chain headpiece headband. For her top cartilage piercing she wore the same Arrowhead piercing. And than for the her iPhone case it was a Weston Earth Image case.

For Carter's Girly outfit she wore a Crocheted Top and under it was a black bandeau, she also had on a floral short skirt and she wore her mint green converse. For her makeup it was the same as Kylie and she wore some EOS. For her ears Carter wore some Rosey earrings and her hair was down into pancake braid with the rest of the curls down. Carter's iPhone case was the cutest little Purple Monster IPhone case and yeah she wore her ray-bans.