Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Zoey's Massive Birthday Bash!

---Zoey's Pov---

"Do think she can hear us?" I heard, someone say

"SHH! Hurry up, before she wakes up and hit us!" I heard another one say.

I felt wet creamy stuff being put into my hand and than a feather tickle my nose. I slapped someone in the face and opened up my eyes.

"LOUIS!" I yelled.

Louis quickly got up and sprayed whip cream in my face, and ran away. I darted right after him and jumped on his back grabbing the whip cream can and spraying it all in his face.

"Payback is a bitch!" I chuckled, getting of off Louis

"Whatever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Louis yelled, giving me bear hug

"HAAAAPPPYY BIIRTTHDAYYY!"

Everyone came downstairs and jumped on me giving me a big group hug.

I giggled "Thanks you guys!"

"Now everyone let's go we gotta take someone somewhere special for their birthday!" Kylie said, going upstairs to her and Zayn's room.

I headed back upstairs, and took a nice long shower. Washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner. After drying off I did the usually washing my face and brushing my teeth. After that I started on my hair.

I grabbed one piece on the left and than started to braid it and than did the same on the right. I grabbed a small rubber band and pulled the two braids back tying the ends together letting the other pieces of my natural wavy hair down. For my make-up I applied a thick layer of eyeliner making a wing and applied some mascara making my boring brown eyes pop!

For my birthday outfit I wore this really cute Lavender ruffled layered crop top, black high waisted short with metal buttons going down the middle. I put on my matching lavender chuck Taylor's and pinned my black bow into the back of my braid.

I posted a Birthday pic selfie and ran downstairs to see everyone all dressed up.

Carter wore a Pink Donut crop t-shirt, some purple, pink, and blue colorful washed shorts, and her all black vans. Her long red/orange hair was braid into a fishtail braid and her make-up was simple just some mascara and Strawberry EOS.

Kylie's outfit was crazy but stylish and different! Kylie wore a Starbucks Frappacino shirt which matched her Starbucks Ice Coffee IPhone case, junk food shorts, Coco Cola flip flops,Vanilla Ice cream cone earrings, and for her cartilage piercings she wore pink ice cream stud earrings. To top all that off she wore her McDonald's fast food bracelet and Fruit Punch Sunnies. Her hair was in a messy bun and she just had mascara on.

Kalel wore a Nirvana Sweatshirt because she was a huge fan of the band, some skinny jeans, galaxy vans, and her Ray-Bans. She wore a Arrowhead Cartilage piercing. Her hair was in a side messy braid and her make-up was consisted of Mascara and Eye liner. For her iPhone case she put on a Sky's The Limit case.

Finally For Allie's Outfit she wore a Crochet- Collar plaid blouse,black leather pants, Dr.Martens, Her Punk Explosion clip earring. On her hand she had all kinds of different rings on all of her fingers. Allie's hair was curly and she wore her maroon beanie. For her iPhone she had a Vintage Camera IPhone case and she wore her round frame Hippie glasses. For her eyes she wore mascara and water proof gel eyeliner.

+++++

We just left Starbucks and I order me a Carmel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino. Now we we're going somewhere, but I don't know where because I've been blind folded for 15 minutes and we've been walking for quiet awhile.