Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Beach Day/ Pacific Park

It's been so much awkwardness between me and Harry.We would just glance at each other and than look away.

I don't know, it was just awkward..

Louis decided that we should all get our lazy arses up, and go to the Beach. As always we all agreed and went upstairs to get ready.

Oh yeah I forgot to say that the boys eventually moved in with us since they would always be over. Plus we have a big ass house anyways.

After I took a long 15 minute shower. I got out to dry my hair with my blow dryer and brushed my teeth. I decided on wearing my Floral Bandeau Binki. I grabbed my favorite Tank top which said "Some Infinities Are Bigger Than Other Infinities" and it had an Infinity on the top. It was a TFIOS quote. To go with that I wore some shorts and my black flats/sandals (which ever one you would call it). I put my wavy hair into a high ponytail. I didn't do anything to my face just some EOS lip balm which was all.

I walked up to my dresser which was near the door and grabbed my Hippie Lennon Sunglasses.

After I was satisfied I went downstairs.

going into in the living room sitting next to Niall.

"So..Someone's birthday is coming up!" Niall said,wiggling he's eyebrows and leaning on me.

I chuckled hitting him playfully.

"Yeah finally! I hit 19 it sucks being the youngest out of the group!" I wined.

"Aww poor baby!" Niall snickered.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who's ready to hit da beach?!" Louis yelled coming downstairs.

"YASSS! LET'S GO!" Carter yelled, in a valley girl accent which made us looked at her like 'Da Fuck?'

Since there was 10 of us we decided to take two cars one for the girls and than one for the boys.

Apparently since everybody was to 'Lazy' to drive I drove while Carter was in the passengers and Kylie, Allie, and Kalel sat in the back.

+++++

We decided to go to Taco Bell first since we really didn't eat breakfast this morning.

After waiting in line for awhile I order me 2 Doritos Loco Tacos, cinnamon twist and Baha Blast which Carter begged me to get!

I grabbed my order and sat at the very end on the right facing the window. Next to me was Carter, Louis, Allie, Niall. Than in front of me was Harry, Zayn, Kylie, Kalel and Liam.

We all chatted making inside jokes and being the loudest out of the whole Taco Bell.

"We'll that was good!" I say.

"Yeah I'm full!" Louis complained.

"I have a brain freeze!"

I looked over at Carter "We'll I wonder why!"

"Okay,Okay guys let's go!" Allie said, getting up to go throw her trash away

I threw my trash away, Unlocking the door for all of us and following the boys in front of us to the beach.

+++++

"Hey we should go to Santa Monica Pier to the Pacific Park, It's only like fifteen minutes from here?"

"Yeah it's only seven forty five," I added.

When we got there its was crowed but not too crowded. It was a bit dark making all the rides glow especially The Pacific Wheel which was glowing in neon colors.

Carter being the dare-devil she is decided to go on the 9 feet Pacific Plunge.

The wait wasn't that long since pretty much I was just talking to Kalel, Liam, and Zayn.

The ride was a 7 seated sit. So it was Carter, Me, Louis, Harry, Allie, and Niall. On the other side was Liam, Kalel, Kylie,and Zayn.

Louis tapped me on the shoulder and whispered "Aww! Look at Allie and Ni."

I glanced over at the two couples holding hands and I tapped Carter and we all looked at them in awe making Harry glance at us weirdly. Louis told him to look and we all stared at them.

Niall looked over at us and Allie followed.

"Umm.."

"Awww!" We gushed.

"Aww! What?" Allie said, confused.

"You guys are so adorable" Harry chuckled.

They both blushed and we started to go up slowly.

Carter started to count down slowly when we reached the top.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

I screamed for about 5 seconds and stopped. It wasn't that bad I guess.

The next ride we went on was the West Coaster which was an awesome roller coaster ride.

We went on ride after ride after ride!

Last before we could literally go back home we had to ride the Pacific Wheel.

The Pacific Wheel was where you have your first kiss or make out session, but to be honest I'm the only one who isn't dating out of the group and so is..Harry.

So when everyone was smirking and starring at us it felt a bit awkward.

"You know Zoey you don't have to get on with me if-"

"No! No, Of course I'll get on with you!" I protested.

I grabbed his hand and waited until it was our turn.

If I wanted to get over this feeling that I have maybe things would work out..but I don't know what that feeling is..

"Next please."

I heard a voice say I followed Harry and we got into the cart,going up into the air.

We really didn't say anything just watched the amazing view.

Until I realized that mine and Harry's hands we're still locked I looked down blushing.

"Oh..Umm Sorry I-"

"No! It's fine." I smiled, blushing

Finally Harry and I started to talk, we shared some laughs and recent memories together with the group.

"Zoey I don't know,there's just something about you that makes me fall in love with you again and again, I- I think I'm in love with you"

My mind went blank and the words wouldn't come out my mouth. It's like my body froze, and I couldn't move or say a word.

Out of no where Harry lean forward are lips almost touching but just a little to soon. We we're instructing to get out cart.

Am I in love with Harry Styles?

•+++•

Comment/Vote

If you would like:)

Love,Zaria

P.S. It seems like every time they almost kiss they always get interrupted ;)

---Edited---
Word Count-- 1068 words