Chapter 29

Chapter 29- Snacks and Chips Ahoys

I've been sitting on my bed watching youtubers on my iPad, and being a lazy bum. I didn't want to go downstairs and interact with anyone.

"PARTY PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE SAY HOLLA!" Carter yelled, bursting through my door with candy, Starbucks, and Chips ahoys which I'm guessing is Allie's.

"Nooo!"

"Party pooper!" Carter said.

"You do know thoses are Allie's right?" I asked, pointing to Allie's cookies.

"Yeah I know she wanted me to bring them up here for her while Kylie, Kalel, and her get some blankets and pillows."

"I'm suprised she even let you touch her cookies." I laughed.

"I know right!"

"We're here to crash the party you dweeb, so scoot over." Allie plopped, onto my bed laying on top of me.

"Oww!" I mummer.

"Okay why are guys really in here?"

"Because your all sad, and gloomy so we're gonna party it up with Netflix, Starbucks, Candy, and Chips Ahoys well the Chips Ahoys are for Allie but yeah!" Kalel explained.

"You know you all four have boyfriends that are downstairs,why come hang out with a loner like me."

"Because we're all best friends and if one is sad and down than we're all sad and down!" Kylie smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Now let's get this party started with The Notebook." Allie exclaimed, getting up.

I glared at Allie.

"Or you know Lilo and Stitch."
I smiled.

"Okay Lilo and Stitch it is than."

+++++

During the movie I got a text, it was from Mason and I smiled.

From; Mason<3

Hey want to hang out tomorrow?

To; Mason<3

Yeah sure!:)

From; Mason<3

How about a Movie and cuddling;)

I laughed.

To; Mason<3

I could really use that right now

From; Mason<3

K see you tomorrow babe xoxo

The fact that he said xoxo at the end was the cutest thing ever!

To; Mason<3

Bye xoxo:)

"Who ya texting?" Allie asked.

"The boy you don't like but I love." I smiled.

"Ewww!"

"Shut up Allie!" Kalel said, throwing a pillow at her face.

"I think Mason is cute and I'm happy for Zoey at least it's something to keep your mind off of Harry." Carter says.

"And give the boy some slack you already tackled him once which was pretty funny, but he hasn't did anything wrong." Kylie shrugged.

"Yet and when he does I'm gonna-"

"Chill, You're gonna chill." I laughed at Allie.

"Yeah yeah I'm surely gonna do that." Allie fake smiled, and watched the rest of Lilo & Stitch.

•+++•

Allie and Mason= Destruction from Allie

I think its pretty funny!

Anyways Vote/Comment

Love,Zariaa

---Edited---
Word Count-- 449 words