Chapter 14

Day 13- Coachella Part 1

I woke up seeing that we we're somewhere on the side of the road. I look back and saw the police right behind us with the blue lights blinking everywhere!

"What the hell!, I can't go to sleep for two hours, and we're already pulled over by the cop! See I told you Kalel not to sit up there, but no, no one listens to me!!" I yelled.

"Dude Chill.. What's the least that can happen?" Kalel said.

"Hmm! I don't know? WE GET ARRESTED! BECAUSE YOUR SITTING UP THERE ITS ILLEGAL!"

"Zoey! Just breathe I got diss!" Allie said.

I rolled my eyes.

The officer got out of the car and tapped on Allie's side of the window.

"Hello how are you Ma'am?"

"I'm good, is there anything wrong sir?"

"Yes do you know that it's a illegal to have three people sitting up here?, and that's you miss should be wearing a sit belt, but it looks like there isn't." He narrow his eyes at Kalel.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry it won't happen again Mr.Barbie?" Kylie said.

"It's Barney!" He said, sternly.

"Right my bad" Kylie snapped.

"I'm just gonna give you guys a warning, next time you'll get a ticket. So miss you need to go to the back"

Kalel hopped over to the back, and sat next to me.

"Have a good day you dick!" Kylie mummer.

And with that Allie drove off.

I swear one day I'm gonna get arrest with these people.

+++++

I checked the the time and it was 2:00 pm we weren't going to Coachella until 5 so we had a little time.

When Allie pulled up into the drive way I was blow away!

Allie's Condo was a three story house.

Seriously her parents are rich, Her moms a Fashion Designer and her dad is a Doctor.

Allie's not the type to brag about being Rich, and I'm glad because some rich people are stuck up and snobby.

"Are you gonna go in or..?" Allie questioned.

She opened the door and I was wowed!

On the right is the living room with a kitchen connected together, and than right in front of you was a long hallway and than the two rooms which I consider was her parents office and bedroom which was off limits. The other left side was a pool table, and a glass door that lead to the back of the house. Their was also some stairs, so I hope that led up to the second floor.

When we got up onto the second floor there were a row of rooms,which I'm guessing is Allie's floor.

I choose the the room all the way at the end, which was the last door in front of Allie's Room.

When I walked in I was amazed! In front of me was a huge glasses stain window with a beautiful view of L.A. On the right was a bed and a little night stand beside it. In front of the bed was a flat screen tv and next to that was a bathroom with, two sinks,a huge shower, and of course a toilet.

On the other side of the tv was a mini fridge filled with snacks, and other stuff!

I'm literally in love with this place.

"I think I'm in love" I said.

Allie giggled, "Your gonna love the third floor than!"

And when we went up there she was right I was!