Chapter 30

Chapter 30- Staying in With Mason

I was getting ready to go see Mason, because honestly I missed him. I haven't really seen him since our first date and that's because he's been busy lately.

Speaking of Mason I got a text from him

From; Mason<3

I'll be there in 10

I quickly texted Mason "Okay" and started to put on my Pjs.

I wore my "Blah Blah Blah" crop tee, black lace short and my non matching Adventure Time socks and converse.

Your probably like really Zoey Adventure Time socks don't even match what you have on.

Yeah I have this weird combination to where I don't wear matching socks with my outfit. I just pull out whatever I have in my hands and put them on.

I put my hair into a really high ponytail letting it loose a bit. I grabbed my phone, and put my house key into my iphone case and headed downstairs.

I heard a car beep signaling that it was Mason and ran towards the door.

"Bye Zoey!" I heard the girls yell.

"Bye!" I yelled back.

I heard Harry ask where I was going, but I shut the door before the girls could answer.

"Hello gorgeous!" Mason smiled, once I got into the car.

"Hey" I said, and kissed his cheek

+++++

Currently Mason and I were watching Fun Sized. During half of the movie we just talked about everything.

"So what happened the other night."

I told him the story from the beginning and when Harry kissed me.

Mason's face was bit furious but I grabbed his hand.

"It's alright it doesn't matter anymore because I have you."

Mason smiled and kissed my lips.

His lips were so soft and I don't know I think I really like Mason or maybe even more than that..I dont know.

"Zoey you're so beautiful." I blushed.

"Shut up! You're just saying that to make me feel better!"

"No serisouly you are in my eyes." Mason whispered, and kissed my forehead.

I yarned, "Thank you"

"Someone's tired?"

I nodded, "Yeah because the girls and I stayed up last night watching all types of movies." I laughed.

"Here I'll carry you to bed."

Mason grabbed me from under my legs and neck taking me upstairs to his bedroom.

He laid me gently under the covers, and kissed the top of my head.

"Wait where are you going?" I asked.

"Downstairs you can sleep in my bed tonight."

"Noo! Stay with me and keep me warm." I giggled.

He chuckled and climbed in behind me. I turned around and cuddled into his chest.

"Goodnight Zo."

"Goodnight Mason."

•+++•

Yeah boring but this was a filter so sorry

Love you beautiful humans! I'm almost at 200+ reads so Thank you!😘😘

Love,Zaria

---Edited---
Word Count-- 469 words