Chapter 19

Chapter 19- Going back home

"Zoey...Zoey wake up!"

"NOOO...."

"Your gonna miss your date with Mason!"

I bolted up, "I'm up! So that date you we're talking about?"

"Just get up!" Carter laughed.

"I hate you!"

"Love you too! Now hurry we have to leave in twenty minutes to go back home!"

I quickly got in the shower washing my hair and than getting out and drying my body and hair. Instead of blowing drying it and all that jazz I just put it in a side braid and went to go put on some clothes.

I pulled out the first thing I saw which was my Minnie Mouse lace shirt, Teal blue shorts and matching Nikes. I added one coat of mascara and turn the bathroom light off.

Knowing me I made sure I had everything and grabbed my glasses and phone. I put my Dreamcatchers bracelet on that me and Carter bought and headed out the door.

For outfits:

Kylie wore her Bob Marley shirt, shorts, and black flips. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had her Ray bans and phone.

Kalel wore a grey loose tank top, skinny jeans, and toms. She wore mascara and eye liner.Her hair was in a messy bun, and she had her phone and Wildfox heart shaped glasses.

Carter wore Kylie's Starbucks Frappacino shirt with Black lace shorts and black flip flops. Her hair was in a side braid and she had her Ray bans on. Knowing her she wore mascara and her bracelet and had her iPhone in her hand.

And Allie just being Allie didn't do much she just wore her pjs from last night which was a Freshtop Stitch crop tee, grey sweatpants,and converse, Her hair was already in a messy bun and she wore her vintage glasses and had her phone in her pocket.

+++++

Half way through the ride. Allie sat in the back with Kalel and Carter.While I sat in the passenger with Kylie driving. Everyone was asleep except for us and Kylie and I we're enjoying our Starbucks.

"You do know the boys are coming home tomorrow right?"

Wait..What?

"What..?"

"The boys are coming home.. They didn't tell you?" Kylie asked, surprised

"No! Nobody told me anything!" I said.

"We'll yeah.." Kylie trailed off.

"But tomorrow is Mason and I's date"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Drama is about to appear!" Kylie exaggerated snapping her fingers.

"Shut up!" I laughed .

"But no..What about Harry?"

"What about Harry? Do you still have feelings for him?"

See that was the question I just need to keep asking myself. Because I don't know?

"I don't know.."

Kylie didn't reply back and I'm glad because I really need to think this through.

Harry or Mason?

But why should it matter me and Harry are through. Plus he already has a girlfriend maybe.

But it doesn't matter because I have Mason right??

•+++•

Ohhhhh! The boys are coming back!

#Zarry

Or

#Zason

Who will it be?

Next chapter will be later on tonight!

Love,Zariaa

---Edited---
Word Count-- 512 words