Chapter 32

Chapter 32- BrideMaids' Dress Shopping

It was around 4:30 and I was getting ready to go BrideMaids' dress shopping.

I wasn't doing this for Cara nor Allie. I'm just doing this for Harry so he doesn't hate me, for lashing out on his Fiance like that.

I put on a black bandeau and through on my Black singlet crop top,my Hollister shorts and black vans. I through my hair into a high ponytail and put some EOS on my lips. I grabbed my phone and some cash into my back pocket and went downstairs.

"I honestly don't want to try on dresses! Zoey you know that." Allie whined.

"Yes, I know but just deal with it!" I smiled, cheesy.

Allie groaned grabbing some chips ahoys.

"Is that literally all that you eat?" Carter asked, rasing an eyebrow.

"Basically." Allie nodded.

Kalel's phone buzzed and she took her phone out of her pocket.

"Cara just texted me, and said that she's outside."

I nodded and went outside with the girls following.

"Hey!" I greed Cara, when I got into the car.

"Hello." She smiled warmly.

"So how have you girls been?" Cara asked.

"Great!" I say.

"Awesome!" Kylie said.

"Fine." Allie murmured.

I glance at Allie through the review mirror, she rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

+++++

We went to plenty of Bridesmaid stores but didn't really find anything. The last stop we went to was Bella's Bridesmaid store.

"Hello my name is Lacey I will be helping you girls out today who's the Bride?"

Cara raised her hand "And these are my Bridesmaids."

"Are you look for anything in particular?" Lacey asked,walking us towards a room full of beautiful wedding dresses.

"No not really its whatever that I like." Cara replies.

"Okay while you ladies look I'll be in the main entrance dealing with the next bride." Lacey smiled.

"Thank you!" We all say.

We all picked a dress for Cara to go try on and than we went into the huge room with chairs, and a huge runway in the middle of the room.

After seeing all the dresses that we choose it was our last pick outs for Cara, and than she was gonna have to decide.

"Okay I think I found the one!" We heard Cara exclaimed.

I don't know why but I was really excited. When I was really little I always wanted to be in Weddings as the bridemaid. It was just the fun part of watching one of your mom's friends or someone that you knew walking down the aisle in a beautiful wedding dress that they choose or you choose to be exact.

Cara finally came from behind the curtain in the most beautiful dress. It was Gardenia Floral dress. It had a boasting A deep v-neckline, sheer strapes and a slim figure hugging shape. To finish the beautiful dress it has a back which fastens with a covered button at the neck, and the Gardenia dress is double lined and closes with a concealed zip to the back.

"It's beautiful Cara, you look amazing!" I say.

Everyone nodded in agreement even Allie.

"Do you think I should get?"

I nodded, "Yeah!"

"Okay!" Cara smiled.

Cara went back to go change.

"Now it's time for Bridesmaids dresses for you guys."

"What are you looking for us?" Carter asked.

"Here all you guys go try this on." Lacey said, coming in giving us this really pretty red short dress.

The red dress was plain and simple it was Red Vintage short dress that went mid way to the thigh.

I waited for the girls and I saw Allie frown.

"It's pretty but I hate the fact that I have to wear a dress."

"Oh just go out and show Cara." I laughed, dragging Allie out to the runway with the rest of the girls following.

"Perfect!" Cara smiled, clapping her hands.

"How much we have to pay for the dress?" I asked.

"Girls the dress cost is all on me, and besides my parents are paying for my wedding I just have to buy the wedding dress and BrideMaids ' dresses, no big deal." Cara simple said, and smiled.

I nodded and quickly went to go change.

•+++•

Three more chapters until the wedding! I'm not giving hints to whats gonna happen

You guys are gonna love or hate me at the end of this book!

I hate to say it but there's only 8 more chapters till the end. I would go longer but school starts back up soon and I won't be able to update! But it's okay because I'll be writting a new book soon! But more info will be at the end.

Vote/Comment

Love,Zaria

---Edited---
Word Count-- 797 words