Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Back Home

---Carter Pov---

*1 week later*

We we're now back home in L.A. Harry thinks that maybe Zoey's memory would come back if she came back to her home town in L.A.

Also Louis's mom and sisters' header back to Doncaster last night.

"HOME SWEET HOME!" I shouted, going up to my room and plopping onto my bed.

After a few minutes of un-packing and what not. I heard the door open.

"Where should I take Zoey out on our date tomorrow night?!" Harry asked

"Well hello to you too! And you're really asking her out on a date tomorrow?" I chuckled, but with the look on Harry's face I could tell that he was being serious.

I sigh thinking, "Maybe you should like take her on a casual but simple date! Nothing to fancy, Like to the fair which is in town tomorrow!"

"Perfect thanks."

---Zoey's Pov---

I walked around looking at all the photos of Harry and I on my walls,my bed side table and just literally everywhere.

I heard a knock on my door and I mummer a "Come in,"

Out of all people it was Harry.

"Hey." he said

"Um hi," I could feel the awkwardness between us.

"Do you.. I mean would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night? Let's say.. around seven?"

I blushed at his cuteness and nodded "Okay."

•+++•

Sorry it was short and crappy.-.!

Comment•Vote

Love,Zaria

I'll update later..maybe tonight

---Edited---
Word Count-- 255 words