Chapter 26

Chapter 26- I Think Your Ready

---Harry's Pov---

It was time, I just have to tell everyone.

I've already told Zoey and I know she already hates me.

But there's one thing on my mind..well two.

I love Zoey

But than..

I love Cara

I love Zoey more though.

We've been through everything together. She's my everything.

But than there's Cara, I have to admit at first Cara was just to make Zoey jealous, but I didn't lie about getting to know her and actually liking her.

I don't know?

I already told Zoey I was going to propose, and I think I actually am to Cara of course.

But am I making a mistake?

I ran a hand through my hair, and went downstairs where the rest of the guys were watching tv.

I kinda just stood there trying to play out what was about to happen.

"Umm Harry are you okay?" Louis asked.

"Huh? Oh um-" I trailed off.

"C-can I talk to the guys in private."

The girls nodded and went upstairs. I waited to hear the door close, and went on with what I was gonna say.

"So what's up?" Liam asked.

"I have something to tell you guys,I don't know how to say it, Maybe I'm making a mistake or am I just really confused or-"

"Harry mate just tell us." Zayn chuckles nervously.

I took a deep breathe.

"I'm gonna propose to Cara tomorrow night at dinner, and I want you guys and the girls to be there tomorrow at a fancy dinner place." I say.

It was quite for a moment and I felt like I was making a mistake.

I was about to say something but Liam spoke up.

"If that's really what you want to do than I'm happy for you." Liam smiled.

"Yeah I agree." Niall said.

Zayn just nodded in agreement and I looked over at Louis, he didn't look to happy

"Louis?" I say.

"I need to talk you in the kitchen." Louis spoke.

I walked to the kitchen and sat on counter.

"So?"

"Are you really sure you want to do this?"

I nodded, "Yeah"

"What about Zoey? huh what happen to her because I know you don't love Cara the way you love Zoey, and you and Zoey's love is deep." Louis said, looking into my eyes.

He was right.. But I don't know,

"But Zoey is in love with that Mason kid and the only person who hates him more than me is Allie."

"Yeah what's up with her?" Louis asked, chuckling at the end.

"She claims she ships #Zarry5everahh!" I say, in the most girliest voice ever.

Louis laughed.

"But back to this conversation, I think your making the biggest mistake ever in my opinion, but its your choose." Louis said, and patted my back leaving the kitchen.

"Hey Louis don't tell the girls yet they'll find out tomorrow." I say, and Louis nodded.

I think I'm gonna do it I'm gonna propose to a girl I love...I think.

•+++•

So is Harry gonna propose to Cara tomorrow night at Dinner? Will the girls take it alright? Will Cara say yes?

I'll update first thing in the morning! Goodnight

Love,Zaria

Btw.. For now I'll be writting on my laptop I'm kinda of grounded but whatever!

---Edited---
Word Count-- 560 words