Chapter 33

Chapter 33- Dinner with the Bride

I was out with Cara because she was having us girls hang out before the wedding.

It was only dinner so I guess why not?

We were out at T.G.I Fridays drinking Margaritas's and eating appetizers.

"So how's you and Mason's relationship?" Cara asked.

"Umm it's great, He's really sweet." I smiled.

I really didn't want to discuss my relationship with Mason to Cara.

"Oh well I was thinking Mason should be one of the groomsmen, to walk you down the aisle."

I smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah he's your boyfriend I don't want him to feel left out."

"Umm Okay I'll tell him."

"Oh well I already have, you don't have to I just wanted to see what you would say."

I stared at her for a bit. How the hell did she even get in contact with him?

"Zoey is something wrong? I didn't mean to upset you."

I snapped out of it "Umm..No it's okay, look I'm just tired can we just go home, I have to pack anyways."

"Uhh..Yeah sure."

I paid for my meal and Cara dropped us off at our house.

I walked upstairs to my room landing straight onto my bed about to go to sleep, but I knew I couldn't because I had to pack for Florida.

Tomorrow we're all heading out to Florida because that's where Cara wants to have her wedding at. Their having their wedding in a church.

Classic..

I grabbed my duffel bag pack crop tops, tees, shorts, a bath suit just in case, sweats, and my undergarments. I grabbed a small suit case and put some shoes and other bathroom things a girl would need into it.

After thirty minutes of packing I charged my Iphone and went to bed in my crop tee, black sweats and fuzzy socks, because that's what I'm going to the airport in.

•+++•

I know short but next update will be soon

Love,Zaria

---Edited---
Word Count-- 333 words